Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name one physical feature that most people find attractive but you dont Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thought this would be quite an interesting thread. For me, it has to be beards.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Blue eyes. Never seen the appeal at all. I find them a turn off tbh, not a deal breaker obviously though but nothing I would swoon over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Blue eyes. Never seen the appeal at all. I find them a turn off tbh, not a deal breaker obviously though but nothing I would swoon over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sebastian Vettel's eyes :daydreaming:
    http://imgur.com/gRxNfiD.jpg

Dimples for me

My hair, this girl has a thing about it at school and wants to touch it and stuff but i hate my hair lol x

ReputationRep:
    The penis.

ReputationRep:
    Dimples

ReputationRep:
    Toes

ReputationRep:
    visible abs, I just really don't see the big deal. I don't care for them at all.

ReputationRep:
    "Booty"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    visible abs, I just really don't see the big deal. I don't care for them at all.
    Agree with this! They can be nice, but ehhh

Also for the most part, brown hair, it's not a deal breaker, I just prefer other colours (maybe because I have brown hair myself...)

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if most people find it attractive but I don't like it when men look really well groomed. Obviously he needs to be clean but I prefer it when guys look like they don't make too much effort, e.g. he doesn't use styling products in his hair. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to maintain your appearance but I guess I just like it when men look a bit more rugged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    I dunno if most people find it attractive but I don't like it when men look really well groomed. Obviously he needs to be clean but I prefer it when guys look like they don't make too much effort, e.g. he doesn't use styling products in his hair. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to maintain your appearance but I guess I just like it when men look a bit more rugged.
    I agree, also if a guy is trying too hard to be fashionable I don't like it either as he seems a bit feminine imo, or too self-centred.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really find muscles attractive. I don't find big, tall, muscular men attractive. I definitely prefer skinny or fat men with no muscle, they're much more attractive. Muscle is very unattractive. Yeah it's definitely better for a man to have no muscle at all, I find muscles incredibly unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nomes24)
    I agree, also if a guy is trying too hard to be fashionable I don't like it either as he seems a bit feminine imo, or too self-centred.
    Some of us don't have to "try" :smug:

ReputationRep:
    And I don't like men who dress well and take care of their appearance, it's very unattractive. I'd prefer if they looked bad and didn't care about their appearance. Hate people who go to the gym to loose weight and build muscle, it's very unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    Venus dimples
    I have them and don't see how they are attractive :curious:

ReputationRep:
    The little flick-up wing things that girls make with their eyeliner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    And I don't like men who dress well and take care of their appearance, it's very unattractive. I'd prefer if they looked bad and didn't care about their appearance. Hate people who go to the gym to loose weight and build muscle, it's very unattractive.
    Um wut, I smell jealousy
    They also go to the gym to get healthy..:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    What's the number one feature for you?

(Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    Like it rough, uh?

(Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    I don't really find muscles attractive. I don't find big, tall, muscular men attractive. I definitely prefer skinny or fat men with no muscle, they're much more attractive. Muscle is very unattractive. Yeah it's definitely better for a man to have no muscle at all, I find muscles incredibly unattractive.
    I swore that you were:
    a) male
    b) straight (saw your post about wanting to marry a religious virgin girl from your ethnic group who has never been kissed/touched by other men)
    c) religious (and hence not bisexual - unless you belong to a rare religion that embraces sexual diversity)

Am I missing something?
    c)

ReputationRep:
    Bleached anus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.