Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever sent someone creepy PM? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingArry)
    Yes. You're right. What's our brand name ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was think that the brand name should be 'Our Little Secret', because it says to our customer base, who let's face it don't get a lot of time with girls, let alone intimate time, 'oooh, it's like I know her and we have a secret thing that we do', basically what I'm getting at is a more personal experience. Do you agree? Am I a marketing genius or what?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I was think that the brand name should be 'Our Little Secret', because it says to our customer base, who let's face it don't get a lot of time with girls, let alone intimate time, so with that name their going to be thinking, 'oooh, it's like I know her and we have a secret thing that we do', basically what I'm getting at is a more personal experience. Do you agree? Am I a marketing genius or what?
    I would buy into that:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I would buy into that:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you become our first customer, then you can come on This Morning with us.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you become our first customer, then you can come on This Morning with us.
    Sometime would need to pay for my travel time:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was think that the brand name should be 'Our Little Secret', because it says to our customer base, who let's face it don't get a lot of time with girls, let alone intimate time, 'oooh, it's like I know her and we have a secret thing that we do', basically what I'm getting at is a more personal experience. Do you agree? Am I a marketing genius or what?
    Yeah, i like it but to make it classy it can be in french "notre petit secret" or latin "Parvuli nostri secret"...

The latin one sounds like a cult name so probs not

ReputationRep:
    As the title says really. Think of me like a pastor and this thread like a confessions booth.

What was it?

Do you feel bad about it?

Have you changed your ways or are you still a creep?

Whoever admits to the creepiest PM, will get an extra creepy PM from me as a prize.
    Yes I have.

The PM I sent was so casually out of sync with the situation at hand that the content of it could only be taken as one way: a veiled threat. It worked, the person in question backed down and the issue was never mentioned again.

I regret things got as bad as that, and at the time that was my what I genuinely believed was my only option. I do not regret taking a hardline stance however, or seeking to promote, protect and preserve my rights to self-determination and sovereignty.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i like it but to make it classy it can be in french "notre petit secret" or latin "Parvuli nostri secret"...

The first one makes me weak at the knees:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Someone asked to buy my used tights and kickers once for £20 a pop. At the time I was thoroughly disgusted, but in hindsight that could've been an incredibly lucrative business deal.
    You could've bought new ones for less than £20 each, made them look used, and made a small profit on each... No disgust involved because they're not really used.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm poor, okay.

ReputationRep:

I guess we could start up an independent record label as a side projects with the Latin name. I would still say for the main business, we should keep the English name, since many of our customers won't understand the French and therefore miss out on the personal touch that was the focus point of the name in the first place. Maybe for each color of underwear in our catalog, the color should be written in French, to make it that little bit sexier. But of course the French word will be accompanied by picture of the underwear.

Only when it's been solicited.

ReputationRep:
    I guess we could start up an independent record label as a side projects with the Latin name. I would still say for the main business, we should keep the English name, since many of our customers won't understand the French and therefore miss out on the personal touch that was the focus point of the name in the first place. Maybe for each color of underwear in our catalog, the color should be written in French, to make it that little bit sexier. But of course the French word will be accompanied by picture of the underwear.
    The white ones- blanche
    Red- rouge
    Green- verte

Forgot all the other colours from gcse french

ReputationRep:
    The white ones- blanche
    Red- rouge
    Green- verte

Forgot all the other colours from gcse french
    Black is Noir :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

I can just imagine Phillip Schofield saying 'Well, this may surprise everyone, but I'm wearing a pair of Noir's right now' hahahhahahahahahahaha, and we'll all laugh and the audience will all laugh and I'll be thinking 'Oh Phillip... Phillip, Phillip, Phillip, of course you are'.

ReputationRep:
    Black is Noir :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

I can just imagine Phillip Schofield saying 'Well, this may surprise everyone, but I'm wearing a pair of Noir's right now' hahahhahahahahahahaha, and we'll all laugh and the audience will all laugh and I'll be thinking 'Oh Phillip... Phillip, Phillip, Phillip, of course you are'.
    I'm actually crying haha :') :') :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Don't need to understand the language to know the sex appeal:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Not looking to be a target of Operation Yewtree Mk.2!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Someone asked to buy my used tights and kickers once for £20 a pop. At the time I was thoroughly disgusted, but in hindsight that could've been an incredibly lucrative business deal.
    I wonder how much they would have bought. Could you just continually buy the cheapest tights you could find and sell them to him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Don't need to understand the language to know the sex appeal:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So, I should expect you to be submitting your order for a brand new pair of Noir's in the near future then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually crying haha :' :' :'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you add the extra sexfaces?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.