Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I get block this girl/remove her from my life? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you were to block her, would the situation arise where you're both together and it becomes awkward?

(Original post by Joel 96)
    If you were to block her, would the situation arise where you're both together and it becomes awkward?
    Nope, point of removing her from my life is that I'll never see her ever again and that's something scary, probably another reason why I can't do it.

Is she trying it on with you? Instead of messing about an blocking her, take her to one side and be honest with her - it's the only way you can get through to her by getting to the point. I know it will be difficult and awkward but be straight forward and she'll understand.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Is she trying it on with you? Instead of messing about an blocking her, take her to one side and be honest with her - it's the only way you can get through to her by getting to the point. I know it will be difficult and awkward but be straight forward and she'll understand.
    No, she's not trying it on with me - we're not flirting or anything like that. I just think it is unhealthy for me to be around her, she's a negative part of my life and I should just pretend like I do not know her.

(Original post by Mancini)
    If she's truly a terrible person it shouldn't be that hard to remove her from your life and it shouldn't be hard unless she's a family member. All you have to do is ignore her and get on with your life.
    Well that's why I'm asking for advice, because it's hard when it shouldn't be.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Well that's why I'm asking for advice, because it's hard when it shouldn't be.
    It's hard when it shouldn't be, probably because you've developed feelings for her, but don't want to admit it? Because usually, when we wanna get rid off someone in our lives, we tell it straight to them and they're gone, end of, no more discussion.
    But it seems like you want to keep her around, otherwise you'll miss her, only assuming this!

Loving the amateur the OPs "can't" excuse and not giving the reason for blocking lol

Its pretty simple. You just tell her you want to cut contact because of so and so and that you want to concentrate on your stuff. Thank her for understanding and block it.

In other words this is in your control so having a victim i cant do it mentality is unworkable. You never done it? Good, let it be your first.

ReputationRep:
    Zap her with a sonic screwdriver!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i1XxjgJgOi...8kmno1_500.gif
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Fake your own death and move far far away.

If you're refusing to tell anyone why you need to blank her it sounds like you're the one who's done something bad.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.