The Student Room Group

What's an interracial relationship? Am I in one?

Scroll to see replies

Yes. If your ancestry is mostly from different areas in the world, you are in a interracial relationship.
Believe me when I tell you that no one else in the population cares half as much as you do

Or at all, for that matter
Original post by Anonymous
The skin tone, or having an actual African parent doesn't matter in America, even Mariah Carey, Jessica Szohr, Derek Jeter and Rashida Jones are classed as black. Halle berry's blonde daughter Nahla is classed as black. Some of them have white skin, blonde hair and/or blue eyes and are still classed as black. Sorry, that's just how it is.

But if you really thought you were not in an interracial relationship you would give us a big breakdown of the races you (assume) you and your girlfriend are to be honest. You probably would not post this thread either, as such things would not matter.

Sorry but all of those people look black to me.... Maybe besides jessica szohr who's actually white only thing is she has an Afro. In America it's not always about color but features also. there are people darker than them that don't look black at all. Like Eva longoria Eva Mendez Selena Gomez america ferrera jennifer Lopez etc. It's not always about skin tone. But a combination of the two. It just so happens for me that most people think I'm Portuguese. But socially I do identify as biracial my sisters and my mom are black so that's my family. I was just saying on a biological level:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending