Turn on thread page Beta

NVQ Heath and Social Care with NHS watch

    • Thread Starter

    Calling all past and present HCA'S at NHS can you please tell me which awarding organisation offered/accredited your Level 2 or 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care whilst working at a hospital? e.g. Edexcel, City and Guilds, NCFE etc.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2016
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.