The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nothing at all!😑
You know the answer to this surely. What a stupid question.

Mind you, that's obviously why you asked in the first place.
they ****
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...
Netflix and Chill, I suppose.
Shag
Play charades :smile:
Original post by Student403
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...

Or daddy and daddy/mummy and mummy :colonhash::u:

(I got my Harvard Interview date lastnight... *cries*)
Reply 9
They eat nutella, honey, and strawberries with Chantilly, take long perfumed baths, use a lot of massage oils, and exchange all sorts of bodily fluids.
Original post by ivybridge
Or daddy and daddy/mummy and mummy :colonhash::u:

(I got my Harvard Interview date lastnight... *cries*)

Just echoing the usual start of "the talk" xD

Nice one! Skype or irl?
Argue over bathroom tiles and washing machines. Much more exciting than having passionate sex. :tongue:
Original post by driftawaay
they ****

No, it's not specific to a wedding night. You've f**** your bf and I guess you haven't had a "wedding night"
Just echoing the usual start of "the talk" xD

Nice one! Skype or irl?

Real life :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
No, it's not specific to a wedding night. You've f**** your bf and I guess you haven't had a "wedding night"

gf*
Real life :smile:

That's pretty cool - alumni?
That's pretty cool - alumni?

Indeed!
Indeed!

Good luck :biggrin:
gf*

ffs
Original post by batoot
On your wedding night you enter your genitals into the women and make sure she bleeds. If she doesn't, honeymoon is off because obviously she is impure and unworthy of your holy penis. If she does bleed - great! ; you carry on sticking your penis inside and out of her.
During your honeymoon, you fashion yourselves slingshots from her freshly broken hymen following the previous night and lob frozen balls of honey at the moon. You must do this everyday for at least a week, otherwise the marriage is annulled. You must also have intercourse and cum thrice every night before you commence honey-ball throwing.
After this week, you may return home or continue the ritual for a maximum of 2 extra weeks. However, any extra time you spend here may not pass over a period in which there is a full moon, for this can hold future implications for any future pregancies your wife may encounter: it is widely known that any couple who engage in this, give birth to male offspring with honey jammed through their urethra resulting in urinal difficulties and female offspring with honey-cells lining their fallopian tube which renders them infertile.

Hope this helped :smile:

Is this what you plan to do?

Latest

Trending

Trending