Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do most people to do on their Wedding nights and on honeymoon? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Since mostly they've lived together for several years beforehand it's not really an exploratory bonk fest. Sightsee, eat too much, drink too much, feel a bit romantic, have the odd row..

ReputationRep:
    Play dungeons and dragons.

Sleep after the long day they have had

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Or daddy and daddy/mummy and mummy

(I got my Harvard Interview date lastnight... *cries*)
    CONGRATULAMANAMATIONSSSSSS :O

you're gonna ace it just pretend it's a London Met interview and that'll calm the nerves X'D

ReputationRep:
    Travel?
    My dream destination would be Bora Bora :love:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I would assume they would have sex on their wedding night and their honeymoon would be a mix of sex, relaxing and sight seeing. Now I've been in a long term relationship though I expect me and my partner will be too drunk or tired on our wedding night to have sex which isn't a big deal since we've had sex before and our honeymoon would probably be a mix of the above that I mentioned.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They play monopoly of course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Travel?
    My dream destination would be Bora Bora :love:
    Bora Bora is freaking gorgeous! :heart: My uncle and his wife went there for their honeymoon , ahh the photos were cute asf

Cry bc their life is ruined

#antimarriage

[QUOTE=Spock's Socks;62031577]I would assume they would have sex on their wedding night and their honeymoon would be a mix of sex, relaxing and sight seeing. Now I've been in a long term relationship though I expect me and my partner will be too drunk or tired on our wedding night to have sex which isn't a big deal since we've had sex before and our honeymoon would probably be a mix of the above that I mentioned.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

If your bf wanted to have sex for hours, despite you being tired, would you oblige?

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I would assume they would have sex on their wedding night and their honeymoon would be a mix of sex, relaxing and sight seeing. Now I've been in a long term relationship though I expect me and my partner will be too drunk or tired on our wedding night to have sex which isn't a big deal since we've had sex before and our honeymoon would probably be a mix of the above that I mentioned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If your bf wanted to have sex for hours, despite you being tired, would you oblige?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    Bora Bora is freaking gorgeous! :heart: My uncle and his wife went there for their honeymoon , ahh the photos were cute asf
    Yess omg <3 now I just need to find someone who can keep up with my weirdness and then Bora Bora here we come
    • Welcome Squad

Yess omg <3 now I just need to find someone who can keep up with my weirdness and then Bora Bora here we come
    i'll come :innocent:
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    i'll come :innocent:
    :love:
    brb booking the tickets :awesome:
    would you prefer a hotel with a view on the ocean or one that is directly built in the water?
    • Welcome Squad

brb booking the tickets :awesome:
    would you prefer a hotel with a view on the ocean or one that is directly built in the water?
    :ahee:
    view of the ocean :love: we can stand on the balcony and kiss :kiss:
    xx

(Original post by Anonymous)
    being tired and doing it for hours, no
    he can do it once just to come/satisfy himself.

but to be honest, if I let him do me once that'll make me in the mood for it/untired anyway, so yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...
    Prsom :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master el chapo)
    Shag
    You writing this from the prison cell El Chapo?

Posted from TSR Mobile

being tired and doing it for hours, no
    he can do it once just to come/satisfy himself.

but to be honest, if I let him do me once that'll make me in the mood for it/untired anyway, so yes
    Mate, you seem to think of it as some sort of tedious task. Don't you enjoy it too?

Mate, you seem to think of it as some sort of tedious task. Don't you enjoy it too?
    I love it
    it is only tedious when I'm tired
    as I said, if he took some effort and got me in the mood again despite me being tired I'd be up for it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.