Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Behaviour suggest he's crushing or am I wrong? Watch

Announcements

He glances at times. If someone is around he wouldn't talk to me. When I flirt with a guy vice versa , he stops working turns around and quickly looks.

He hardly talks. He says do someone u can leave, when I said to my friend I'm staying he said u can. I wasn't talking to him
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    It's possible but not a huge amount to go on.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    It's possible but not a huge amount to go on.
    He behaves differently around me compared to other girls.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He behaves differently around me compared to other girls.
    It's possible. It'd be difficult to say for sure though.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    It's possible. It'd be difficult to say for sure though.
    Okay

Anyone

ReputationRep:
    Anyone
    Likely, but he's probably nervous to talk to you. You should talk to him and see how he behaves. I think he might some feelings but he's still trying to figure it out.

OR

He's a ****boy

(Original post by TheSammy2010)
    Likely, but he's probably nervous to talk to you. You should talk to him and see how he behaves. I think he might some feelings but he's still trying to figure it out.

OR

He's a ****boy
    Top One Seems More Realistic.

I'm hungry mate.. mum better hurry up with the food lol

ReputationRep:
    Gave up on everything. Men say women are confusing but oh goodness! Guys can be super confusing themselves! My crush is a confusing person! I give up! I give up!

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Gave up on everything. Men say women are confusing but oh goodness! Guys can be super confusing themselves! My crush is a confusing person! I give up! I give up!
    Give more info I'll try to help

ReputationRep:
    Give more info I'll try to help
    Naah tbh i'm convinced he's not into me

He basically only talks to me when i'm alone and completely ignores me when I'm with my other flatmates. For example, when my flatmate who is best friend with me was talking to him and I was standing there too, he seemed so confident and so happy and ignored me completely. Yeah I get shy in front of him so end up not speaking but still he ignored me like there was only that friend of mine. I think he doesn't even think of me like I think of him.

Anyhow when he was going into his room, he especially turned around and smiled and said hi to me. Like a proper turn around. When I'm in the kitchen alone, he talks to me. When we're alone, he's so into talking to me. He certainly looks at me.

I remember once my friend was talking to him and he kept staring at me with a smile on his face. And then sometimes he ignores me like I'm not even a human.

I'm sure he's not into me. I give up. I give up. I give up.

Naah tbh i'm convinced he's not into me

He basically only talks to me when i'm alone and completely ignores me when I'm with my other flatmates. For example, when my flatmate who is best friend with me was talking to him and I was standing there too, he seemed so confident and so happy and ignored me completely. Yeah I get shy in front of him so end up not speaking but still he ignored me like there was only that friend of mine. I think he doesn't even think of me like I think of him.

Anyhow when he was going into his room, he especially turned around and smiled and said hi to me. Like a proper turn around. When I'm in the kitchen alone, he talks to me. When we're alone, he's so into talking to me. He certainly looks at me.

I remember once my friend was talking to him and he kept staring at me with a smile on his face. And then sometimes he ignores me like I'm not even a human.

I'm sure he's not into me. I give up. I give up. I give up.
    Stay away ... Even tho he probs likes u

ReputationRep:
    Stay away ... Even tho he probs likes u
    These two things are the opposites. Why would you say 'stay' of he probably likes me?

Just to add I've decided to stay away anyway. I don't think he's into me so there's no point.

These two things are the opposites. Why would you say 'stay' of he probably likes me?

Just to add I've decided to stay away anyway. I don't think he's into me so there's no point.
    Do what you want..

What do you think of my situation?

ReputationRep:
    Do what you want..

I think he's a shy guy. Perhaps he likes you from what you said but again stay away from a guy who keeps co fusing you. Learnt from my experience.

I think he's a shy guy. Perhaps he likes you from what you said but again stay away from a guy who keeps co fusing you. Learnt from my experience.
    True if they don't have guts they don't deserve..

ReputationRep:
    Do what you want..

Stay away (and ignore him) or confront him about it. At least with the second one, if he's honest, you'll find out why.

ReputationRep:
    True if they don't have guts they don't deserve..
    Absolutely! Hence why I gave up on my crush too.

ReputationRep:
    You are his chicken korma so yes he is crushing

(Original post by chikane)
    You are his chicken korma so yes he is crushing
    Lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.