Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what would yourself five years ago tell yourself today ? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sports direct shares hits 900 SELL
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sean,

If my calculations are correct, you will receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I am alive and well. I've been living happily these past five years in the year 2016. The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean caused a gigawatt overload which....'

"2016? Sean's alive! :woo: :woo:"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    why is ur username a penis?
    LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO :toofunny:
    I've got middle finger before. NEVER THIS.

I'm dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _I_)
    LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO :toofunny:
    I've got middle finger before. NEVER THIS.

I'm dead.
    I have a great imagination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Genius)
    I would tell myself all the Premier league winners from 5 years ago to current day. I would do the same for the champions league and world cup and some other sports.

5 years later I'm a multi millionaire.
    I was waiting for an answer like this 😂

ReputationRep:
    Ummm I would be like 14 then so...

Dear 14 year old amazingarry,

Heed my words carefully. You'll meet someone in late 2012 and early 2013 that's going to change your life. In no circumstances are you to love them, or even care about them because you'll say goodbye to them in a couple of months so it's not even worth it giving them the light of day. Get over our problems, or we're going to be forever riddled with them. Work hard and ace your gcses and a levels. Don't give up karate. Take up ballet and start swimming again. Your mums not going to get better so start getting over it now.

Love you kiddo

Be safe. Don't do drugs. Drink responsibly. Probably best not start smoking you social butterfly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Take people's sincerity serious.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.