Abadullah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Im in year 9 and i got my options form and i want to become a pharmacist but i dont know which subjects to choose from and what grades do i need.
please help me!
suirrel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't worry too much about what you want to do in the future, or what you might study at A level even. You will change your mind about these things a million times before you start applying even for college or 6th form. Choose subjects that keep your options open, and that you enjoy. For example, if you're good (getting level 7s or predicted 7s) at science, then I would personally say it's a good idea to choose Triple Science, else choose Double. I would recommend choosing one of History or Geography, and also choose a foreign language if it's available to you.
Abadullah
Rep:
?
(Original post by suirrel)
Don't worry too much about what you want to do in the future, or what you might study at A level even. You will change your mind about these things a million times before you start applying even for college or 6th form. Choose subjects that keep your options open, and that you enjoy. For example, if you're good (getting level 7s or predicted 7s) at science, then I would personally say it's a good idea to choose Triple Science, else choose Double. I would recommend choosing one of History or Geography, and also choose a foreign language if it's available to you.
thank u for the advice
suirrel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Abadullah)
thank u for the advice
No problem mate. Good luck.
JMF1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wanted to be a pharmacist when I was in year 9, found out that ideas change drastically in the next 2 years. Just choose the subjects you enjoy it will make no difference to been a pharmacist as its mainly Chemistry and Biology (Science).
Abadullah
Rep:
?
(Original post by jmf1)
:d i wanted to be a pharmacist when i was in year 9, found out that ideas change drastically in the next 2 years. Just choose the subjects you enjoy it will make no difference to been a pharmacist as its mainly chemistry and biology (science).
thanks and what did u become
JMF1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Studying Biology, Maths and I.T at A level. Also the grades u need is a B in Science as well as 1 other B and 3 Cs. Good luck
Abadullah
Rep:
?
(Original post by jmf1)
studying biology, maths and i.t at a level. Also the grades u need is a b in science as well as 1 other b and 3 cs. Good luck :d
thank u very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.01%
England (109)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.36%
Germany (38)
11.76%
Spain (6)
1.86%