Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feeling a bit blue Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I've got nothing to look forward to
    I've accomplished nothing in my 17 years on Earth
    Exams are arriving really soon, it's ****ing half way through January already
    I just feel so lost and left behind - everything's moving too fast
    URGH I know this is so #firstworldproblems rn but idgaf

What's the point we all end up 6ft under anyway (or in an urn) whether we're rich, poor, successful or drug addicts it's all the same ending
    people give you a 10 min speech, shed half a tear and move on with their life and then you are buried away in the ground but more importantly in their minds and no one will remember because you're just a tiny little speck of matter floating in the universe so why should you care about anything? What is this 'happiness' anyway and where can I get some?

• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

What's the point we all end up 6ft under anyway (or in an urn) whether we're rich, poor, successful or drug addicts it's all the same ending
    people give you a 10 min speech, shed half a tear and move on with their life and then you are buried away in the ground but more importantly in their minds and no one will remember because you're just a tiny little speck of matter floating in the universe so why should you care about anything? What is this 'happiness' anyway and where can I get some?

:hugs:

If I'm honest, I've always kinda looked up to you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This came to mind instantly lol

That aside, hope you feel better soon.
    We all feel like this sometimes.
    • Welcome Squad

z33 pm me if you wanna rant you know i'm always there for you sweetheart <3
    plus i agree with ur op :lovehug:
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    :hugs:

If I'm honest, I've always kinda looked up to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awhhhh Andy :')
    :jumphug: thank you <3 :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiduciam)
    This came to mind instantly lol
    That aside, hope you feel better soon.
    We all feel like this sometimes.
    My jam
    thank you yeah... I guess
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    z33 pm me if you wanna rant you know i'm always there for you sweetheart <3plus i agree with ur op :lovehug:x

Thanks Cav <3 :*

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same, you just keep going.....I guess.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Awhhhh Andy :')
    :jumphug: thank you <3 :cry2:
    It's true, you're always so positive about everything:yep::jumphug:

I think the most positive thing I've said today was "I'm not dead, so that I guess that's a plus"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :console: That was deep.

This more or less popped in my mind twice last year and I felt lightheaded
    tbh thats reason behind why most things don't get to me.
    Plus just looking at the positives/potential positives.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I am the total opposite, I feel down for like half an hour, then I am back to being bubbly and happy again.

I swear down no-one can bring my mood down.:banana:

I am always optimistic even in the darkest of times.

Sometimes I get so excited I end up humping my pillow till it feels molested.

I swear down.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I didn't know you were 17 :mmm: I get those thoughts sometimes but I just accept the fact that I'm a human, have to do exams have to get "job" and can't do things like eat bread on a lake like a duck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    It's true, you're always so positive about everything:yep::jumphug:

I think the most positive thing I've said today was "I'm not dead, so that I guess that's a plus"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awhh I try to be
    Hey we gotta start somewhere right
    You're a really nice person, I seen you on them threads where people are depressed/ going through a tough time and you always offer a listening ear and invite them to PM you it's really sweet and it means more than you can imagine to them so I think that's deffo a positive
    And you helped me out and a bunch of other people despite us (mainly me) pestering you with those computing questions all the time (sorry ) you were never mean or like "leave me the **** alone" ... well you probably thought it X'D but you still helped us out and that's positive
    You're definitely one of the best users on this site

ReputationRep:
    Wow this is highly depressing...

But all things considered if you watch the news of anything I'm not surprised you'd feel that way. Don't watch the News and try to enjoy time with friends and family that's what it's all about.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it is time to look for new things that make you happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Ooh I didn't know you were 17 :mmm: I get those thoughts sometimes but I just accept the fact that I'm a human, have to do exams have to get "job" and can't do things like eat bread on a lake like a duck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    don't let your dreams be dreams you can be whatever you wanna be

how old did you think i was
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :console:

Death is inevitable, but you can make life beautiful for yourself by thinking of all the awesome things/people in your life, as well as those that are to come

(Original post by z33)

**** Hun. PM me if you want to talk about anything. The following will be cliche and long:

Spoiler:
    Show
    the day changes but the things we do don't. Life gets monotonous and boring and a bit **** with drama and problems and struggles which we don't need. But with every hardship, there's always something that good happens. Yeah we die, but that's inevitable. That shouldn't stop you from being happy or doing things because dying is unforeseen. I genuinely believe we are put on earth for other people. You probably have helped so many people knowingly or unknowingly and people have helped you. Smiling for the sake of it is hard and tiresome but I really hope you continue smiling. And lastly, you will be remembered. By everyone who has contact with you. You have that much of an effect on us all. You're a good person and you'll find happiness in your own time. It might just take a while. Essay over 😂
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Awhh I try to be
    Hey we gotta start somewhere right
    You're a really nice person, I seen you on them threads where people are depressed/ going through a tough time and you always offer a listening ear and invite them to PM you it's really sweet and it means more than you can imagine to them so I think that's deffo a positive
    And you helped me out and a bunch of other people despite us (mainly me) pestering you with those computing questions all the time (sorry ) you were never mean or like "leave me the **** alone" ... well you probably thought it X'D but you still helped us out and that's positive
    You're definitely one of the best users on this site
    I just try to be the person that I wish I'd known. Part of the reason I try to be helpful however I can is because it distracts me from my own ****. :dontknow:

I just don't really want others ending up like me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    :console: That was deep.
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Wow this is highly depressing...
    Whoops seems like I might've brought a few of you down with me D: sorry guys! :/

Me too. I've got a bad case of Post Mock Blues.

Though you need to remember, even if we're a little speck of dust. It makes the universe complete. Without it formations wouldn't be the same. So that 'little speck' you speak of does matter. It might take awhile to find its purpose that's all. Just hang in there mate. It'll get better with time.

Where there is hardship there is ease.

My PM's are always open for you to rant in. :hugs:

(I'm feeling the TSR Community in this thread)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.