Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel IAL, Unit 4: Rates, Equilibria and Further Organic Chemistry. 14-Jun-2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgygt)
    What do you think of this exam just now?
    hey what topics came up in the exam

ReputationRep:
    The IAL papers and UK papers are different, right? So will it be okay to discuss?

ReputationRep:
    Let's wait a while before discussing guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blazyy)
    The IAL papers and UK papers are different, right? So will it be okay to discuss?
    Yes they are different. How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlesbronson)
    allow it pls u pm me what came up
    Have you not taken the exam? Or are you going to take the exam later? If thats the case I can't tell you I'n sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMadHatteress)
    Have you not taken the exam? Or are you going to take the exam later? If thats the case I can't tell you I'n sorry
    i have taken it but i just want to know what topics came up to refresh my memory so i can make mark scheme
    only remember mcq lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria247)
    How was the exam guys?
    V bad

Dont discuss the exam please it seems like some IAL students havent sat the exam yet... or the grade boundaries will increase..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorable98)
    Dont discuss the exam please it seems like some IAL students havent sat the exam yet... or the grade boundaries will increase..
    All students sit it at the same time. They're just trolling you.

ReputationRep:
    V bad
    Right.

ReputationRep:
    No the UK students take exam at different time.
    Although the paper is different but topics are similar and paper questions are almost the same, the values are different though but topics same!

ReputationRep:
    The rates question was a bomb. Some guy who did questions dated back to 92 said he didnt see one like it. I hope this question paper has the lowest grade boundaries of all papers, otherwise i am doomed along with all the people i talked to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria247)
    Right.
    -__-

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? You took the exam (and studied for it) but you are asking what topics came up? Don't think anyone will believe you but as a goodwill, Here you go then, Rate,equilibria, Ionic Equilibrium, Further organic molecules... Unit 4 in your chemistry book. Have fun 'refreshing' your memory.

(Original post by charlesbronson)
    i have taken it but i just want to know what topics came up to refresh my memory so i can make mark scheme
    only remember mcq lol

ReputationRep:
    Good that you won't tell him, Thanks for being upright!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiton)
    Seriously? You took the exam (and studied for it) but you are asking what topics came up? Don't think anyone will believe you but as a goodwill, Here you go then, Rate,equilibria, Ionic Equilibrium, Further organic molecules... Unit 4 in your chemistry book. Have fun 'refreshing' your memory.
    He/she just pm-ed me saying he/she will be having the exam in an hour!!!

ReputationRep:
    Such a dishonest person. If everyone in a different time zone will be able to get the information about the exams we have just taken, this is unfair and they will perform better (they can focus on those topics that we know that are in the paper itself). Not sure why people are trying to ask/request and even lie to take advantages..

Please don't let him know about it

(Original post by tgygt)
    He/she just pm-ed me saying he/she will be having the exam in an hour!!!

ReputationRep:
    omgggg i wanna discuss

WHAT DID YOUR pH CURVE LOOK LIKE? DOUBLE STAIR OR SINGLE STAIR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geethan)
    WHAT DID YOUR pH CURVE LOOK LIKE? DOUBLE STAIR OR SINGLE STAIR?
    i drew out two equivalence points, one at v=10cm3 and second one at v=20cm3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.