Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I made a video about chickenpox, please check it out and let me know what you think, Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I just made a video about chickenpox, check it out if you have time and let me know what you think . I hope you have a great day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf0x16seGfw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemil Ene)
    Hello all, I just made a video about chickenpox, check it out if you have time and let me know what you think . I hope you have a great day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf0x16seGfw
    What is the purpose of this video? Are you trying to simply be a channel that educates others? Is this for some university project?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RMNDK)
    What is the purpose of this video? Are you trying to simply be a channel that educates others? Is this for some university project?
    Hello, yeah I just want to be a channel that educates people, by presenting medicine and the human body in a way the general public can be interested in. I have noticed tons of science, maths and even history videos on YouTube but there were not too many about medicine and the human body that were not overly complicated.

ReputationRep:
    it could go viral

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    it could go viral

:borat:
    Haha Thanks XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemil Ene)
    Hello, yeah I just want to be a channel that educates people, by presenting medicine and the human body in a way the general public can be interested in. I have noticed tons of science, maths and even history videos on YouTube but there were not too many about medicine and the human body that were not overly complicated.
    I see.
    Well you're doing a really good job at it!
    I've checked your other videos and you've all got that idea of conveying the topic of the video across in a succinct manner. Not too much detail, but enough to provoke further intellectual curiosity.
    I've always loved the whiteboard style videos so that's good.

There's only one criticism I'll make and that is that (well at least for me) you talk a little bit too fast. That might be offputting cos even though you're not using OTT language it might come across as if it's complicated.

Keep it up though, it's a great channel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RMNDK)
    I see.
    Well you're doing a really good job at it!
    I've checked your other videos and you've all got that idea of conveying the topic of the video across in a succinct manner. Not too much detail, but enough to provoke further intellectual curiosity.
    I've always loved the whiteboard style videos so that's good.

There's only one criticism I'll make and that is that (well at least for me) you talk a little bit too fast. That might be offputting cos even though you're not using OTT language it might come across as if it's complicated.

Keep it up though, it's a great channel.
    AH thank you very much for your feedback ! Its really hard to balance the amount of detail to put in and keep it short, ah thanks I will work on speaking a bit slower and release a video every week to try and improve, if you like them then please subscribe I would appreciate it .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.