Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fashion Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey im just 19 And doing my A levels and i prefer wearing long tops when i go classes and i am quiet person.. but when someone is friendly to me um the most talkative person 😂 But now i feel no one likes and i doubt they bully me about my dressing the way i talk and im not that brave ! Can anyone pleaseee pleaseeee help me on this 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swwet aish)
    Hey im just 19 And doing my A levels and i prefer wearing long tops when i go classes and i am quiet person.. but when someone is friendly to me um the most talkative person 😂 But now i feel no one likes and i doubt they bully me about my dressing the way i talk and im not that brave ! Can anyone pleaseee pleaseeee help me on this 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure no one will bully you for wearing long tops! Most people do it- especially me. I think maybe, because you are a quiet person you feel like people don't like you, maybe you should just try talking to people, start up a small conversation to improve your confidence

ReputationRep:
    Ik but i feel um not classy ! I want someone to help me wth it ! Cz i started conversation asking her number from another friend and today shs been saying her friend that um wired

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ik but i feel um not classy ! I want someone to help me wth it ! Cz i started conversation asking her number from another friend and today shs been saying her friend that um wired

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So, you want to become classy? Why so? Becoming classy won't make people instantly like you. I know this seems stupid, but in reality, you are bound to have some people that aren't too keen on you, but looking on the brighter side, you will have a lot more people who like you for who you are. You shouldn't feel the need to change yourself for the sake of others.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but actually dont like me ;( i dont want ppl to backstab abt me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what do yu think i should do? Should i be more neat ? And i do wrap should i change ? Can anyone give me tips to have a better dressing sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what do yu think i should do? Should i be more neat ? And i do wrap should i change ? Can anyone give me tips to have a better dressing sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What sort of style do you want to change to? I guess you could always wear more flattering clothes which suit your body syle? Just go into a store and ask an assistant what they would reccomend

ReputationRep:
    Na i feel like i want to be the same but more like want to wear the appropriate pant for the top !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what the ****

ReputationRep:
    sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.