chris2791
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
if you are revising today or tomorrow what are you covering?
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm trying to cover history (britain depression war and recovery) and then welsh bacc (which isnt a real subject imo but you need to finish the work to be accepted into sixth form in wales), might go over some geography - retail. and then french. busy weekend ^_^
Ace C
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definitely revising! Today and Tomorrow Engineering Unit 1 Online Exam! Have this exam Monday Morning 18th Jan!
flippantri
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did some Chemistry, and need to do Geography and more Chemistry, as well as English Lit tomorrow. Don't ya just love controlled assessments?
Helpmepickone
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ace C)
Definitely revising! Today and Tomorrow Engineering Unit 1 Online Exam! Have this exam Monday Morning 18th Jan!
good luck
i know u will do well
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes and no, revising a chapter from my British history textbook over this weekend. Working on completing all my coursework for the rest of today and tomorrow.

Wait this for GCSE's? My bad...
Ace C
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Helpmepickone)
good luck
i know u will do well
Thanks 😀 Fingers crossed I do well! The grade boundaries are really high on the previous papers! 25/50 is a pass (C) 34/50 a merit (B) and 43/50 a distinction (A)
jamestg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm in Y12 but I'll comment anyway

I finished my History presentation on opposition in Germany, did a core 1 paper and will move onto some biology exam questions. If I've got time I'll revise M1 (mathsy physics for those interested).

Tomorrow will then be a sh*t load of politics, some more history and then more M1 revision
asdfghjklgcses
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No I finished my January exams yesterday so I'm having a break.
Although saying that I have german oral coursework on monday so I'll have to revise for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads