Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I've got an offer from USW to study Psychology with Criminology and Criminal Justice, anyone else got offers- same or different? The course is at Treforrest (which I've briefly visited) so I was wondering:
    Where's the nearest shops?
    Is it easy enough to go to Cardiff regularly as it's my favourite place?
    As it's quiet, is there good wifi?
    How have your experiences been with this campus?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I've also got an offer from USW but for Natural History, the course is based at the upper Glyntaff campus but I'd be in the Treforest halls. I've been to the open day and am heading up again in February for an applicant day, but I live in the south of England so any info on what the area and what Cardiff is like would be great as I haven't spent much time there.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by easton03)
    Hi
    I've also got an offer from USW but for Natural History, the course is based at the upper Glyntaff campus but I'd be in the Treforest halls. I've been to the open day and am heading up again in February for an applicant day, but I live in the south of England so any info on what the area and what Cardiff is like would be great as I haven't spent much time there.

Thank you
    I've been to the open day and going to the applicant day at the end of the month. Treforest seemed quite quiet but Cardiff is 15 mins away on train. I go to Cardiff quite a lot and it is definitely my favourite city! The shopping is amazing, there's a great nightlife and range of restaurants. Everyone is so nice there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keziahhhx)
    I've been to the open day and going to the applicant day at the end of the month. Treforest seemed quite quiet but Cardiff is 15 mins away on train. I go to Cardiff quite a lot and it is definitely my favourite city! The shopping is amazing, there's a great nightlife and range of restaurants. Everyone is so nice there!
    That's good to know, Cardiff did look great when we had a brief drive around

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.