Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hundreds of Germans Are Trying To Bring Treason Charges Against Angela Merkel Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Hundreds of Germans are attempting to bring criminal charges against Chancellor Angela Merkel, accusing her of treason by opening the borders of Germany to mass migration.

The Federal Prosecutors office in Karlsruhe, Germany, has received over 400 letters calling for it to open an investigation into Chancellor Merkel, the elected leader of the German government for high treason. The complaints cite the chancellor’s decision to open the borders of the nation to all comers in September, since when they claim “an unhindered flow of refugees have poured into Germany”.

Under German law, anyone who attempts to affect change to the German republic or damage the constitutional order by force or threat of force is guilty of high treason. The letter, of which dozens more are received by the state prosecutor every day and is reproduced by Compact magazine, insists the migrant flood satisfies the conditions, as demographic change is altering the existence of the republic.

ReputationRep:
    Breitbart, the bastion of reasonable thinking.

(Original post by Dumachi)
    attempts to affect change to the German republic or damage the constitutional order by force or threat of force
    Right. I don't believe that her intention was to change Germany's underlying order. Would somebody like to change my mind?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    Breitbart, the bastion of reasonable thinking.

Right. I don't believe that her intention was to change Germany's underlying order. Would somebody like to change my mind?
    Here are some more links covering it

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/hundr...fugees-1237937

http://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of-...ration-policy/

ReputationRep:
    As much as I'd like to see those in power get punished for their constant ****-ups, it's long overdue imo, I don't believe she did this out of intentional maliciousness but more out of stupidity and naivety. I don't think that falls under high treason.

ReputationRep:
    it is only right that Germany accept large numbers of refugees... they deported millions not so long ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    it is only right that Germany accept large numbers of refugees... they deported millions not so long ago.
    Yeah 71 years feels like last Saturday.

Germany must move forward. This stupid thinking will just lead to a rise of the very groups we despise.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao how did I know this was going to be a Breitbart thing? Utterly insane bunch of people.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  diemerkel.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  62.7 KB

Hopefully this sends a message to her, and other EU leaders who think taking all the worlds so called refugees is a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    What a joke. She opened the borders so people in a horrible situation could have a place to call home until Syria was free from terror and starvation. If enough European leaders had done that, Germany would have far fewer refugees than it currently has.

ReputationRep:
    This won't do anything (obviously). It's time to start finding out where prominent actors/traitors/hostile Jews live and shoot them in the head.

ReputationRep:
    - 400 out of the whole population of Germany
    - 400 who can't even get their crime right lmao it doesn't fall under the definition of treason given there

ReputationRep:
    Because 400 people, with no apparent experience in law though who have a political bias against merkal, are going to give an accurate representation of any crimes she has committed.

FYI I am not even a fan of merkal but this is clearly none sense.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure that what she has done is tantamount to constitutional abuse of the law but one can't deny that her designs haven't exactly born fruit for Germany or Europe in anyway. It's created significant social and political tension that will exist for years to come and will only worsen. I take the view of a moderate on the refugee crisis and I can firmly say that the weak economic climate of Europe is one of the reasons fuelling the hatred of migrants, as well as the waves of terror attacks in recent years creating fear amongst the populace(even though the refugees weren't responsible). The current refugee policy I foresee will only cause further tension in Europe. Even the most liberal of people must have the intellect to recognise that too much liberalism as far as allowing refugees in will be balanced out by a rise of the far right again. It's all about balance and that's not what has happened. By letting in north of 1 million in a year with little discussion, Germany has potentially shot itself in the foot for not having a proper debate over the issue. Oh well, that's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 31/03/1492)
    They won't go home you moron.
    And how the **** is that her fault?

Also, how do you know they wont go home (especially those from Syria), ISIS isn't gone yet?

ReputationRep:
    Again, this has nothing to do with race. There are a lot of immigrants who came to Europe legally (through work or study visas) and contribute to the economy and society in a meaningful way. Being French, for example, has nothing to do with being white.

If you want to promote racial superiority then please do so. But don't do it under the banner of 'saving Europe'. Immigration is healthy, but in a controlled and efficient manner. What Merkel did was wrong and she will pay for it in the next election (I doubt very much Germans will re-elect her).

ReputationRep:
    Just wait until the spring and summer time when the weather is better and even more come it is going to kick off big time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    Just wait until the spring and summer time when the weather is better and even more come it is going to kick off big time
    Will there be basmati rice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Yes, but some countries don't want to take back those criminals. I mean, 5,500 criminals are to be deported to Tunisia, Marocco, Algeria and Pakistan in July 2015. By far, only 53 of them have been deported. So, Merkel has a problem, hasn't she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiWhite Watch)
    I hope she dies. Really. Cameron too. Screw these traitorous lying pieces of ****s they do not deserve our vote or anyone else in their party. They are all alike.

Attachment 495567

This noose is for you Merkel.
    BRB getting magnifying glass.

ReputationRep:
    Racists, they need to accept these new migrants that bring such an enrichment to German culture

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.