The Student Room Group

KEDST students and applicants September 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vachall
Okay thanks :u:, I was actually pleasantly surprised when my offer came because the conditions are surprisingly easy. All I need is 6 B's, B in biology, B in chemistry, B in maths and a C in English language. And I'm at those grades or above at the moment anyway:jiggy:

The conditions used to be lower, but they gave out less places.

Of course, there will be very few (if any) people there with 6 B grades. The whole "conditional" thing is just there so you actually try in your GCSE's, rather than just slacking off because you've already gotten a place at college.
Reply 21
Original post by Free_Icecream_Yo
The conditions used to be lower, but they gave out less places.

Of course, there will be very few (if any) people there with 6 B grades. The whole "conditional" thing is just there so you actually try in your GCSE's, rather than just slacking off because you've already gotten a place at college.

Sweet :smile:
Original post by vachall
oh ok, can you tell me a bit about the welcome to college day please?

That was a long time ago so I don't remember what happened sorry, but don't expect too much haha. There'll no doubt be a principal talk and some form of tour
Reply 23
Original post by rileystringer1
That was a long time ago so I don't remember what happened sorry, but don't expect too much haha. There'll no doubt be a principal talk and some form of tour

Okay thanks:thumbsup:
Congrats on getting an offer! Still waiting to hear back. But my interview was only the day before yesterday so i'm going to try and be patient lool
Reply 25
Original post by GCSEstudentt
Congrats on getting an offer! Still waiting to hear back. But my interview was only the day before yesterday so i'm going to try and be patient lool

My interview was on Thursday 7th of Jan and my offer came on Friday 15th
Woooooh I got an offer :biggrin:
Reply 27
Woooooh I got an offer :biggrin:

Congrats:banana: whens your welcome to college day?
Original post by vachall
Congrats:banana: whens your welcome to college day?

30th June, what about you?
Reply 29
30th June, what about you?

same

Quick Reply

Latest