The Student Room Group

Would you date a bisexual person?

Scroll to see replies

No, I wouldn't if I'm honest. Not because I think they'd cheat or anything though.
Reply 21
Yeah, I find it hot.
Reply 22
Original post by WoodyMKC
Wouldn't make a difference, she'd still be mine. Also I'm assuming her being bisexual and all might open the doors for a MFF threesome :u:

Great minds think alike. :colone:
Sure
Original post by WoodyMKC
Wouldn't make a difference, she'd still be mine. Also I'm assuming her being bisexual and all might open the doors for a MFF threesome :u:

This ^

:tongue:
Original post by cherryred90s
I guess for me it would depend on the person but I know I'd find it weird.

Yeah, it definitely depends on the person. In all likelihood, we'll find our the partner's bisexual after chatting with them for a while. So after getting to know them and really liking them, I kinda find it weird to be put off like that, though I'm not 100% comfortable with it, so yeah I agree.
Sure, if we were compatible. Though a part of me would occasionally wonder if I wouldn't be able to give them something a woman could. And I apologise if biphobic.
I would.
Original post by keturah
Yes, I'm bisexual and don't see any reason why I wouldn't do.

Srs?! :eek:

Nothing wrong with it just didn't expect it. :p:
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious. I'm bisexual myself, and i'm curious to see people's views on it as I know sometimes people may feel strange in case the bisexual person get's bored and need the other sex (which is ridiculous btw)

Totally. As long as they want to date me, it's all good.
Yeahh, I would.
Yeah! :biggrin:
My ex girlfriend is bisexual and it made no difference to our relationship.
However, she's now dating a guy which I suppose is much easier for her...
For future girlfriends, I dont mind whether they're gay or bi as long as they like me. 😂
Original post by Mr Smurf
Srs?! :eek:

Nothing wrong with it just didn't expect it. :p:

Ah how come?
As long as the person is the sex You are into i dont see the problem... if you're worried about him/her being unloyal you shouldn't even be dating

But OP asked for personal opinion and I'll say i dont mind
Original post by driftawaay
Tbh its not something I have control over, if i fall in love with a bisexual girl then what can i do? But it would bother me that she likes dick because dick is gross and eww... it would bother me that she might be thinking of dick and yeah i would be worried that she might want dick, i wouldnt be jealous and think that she would cheat or anything (cause i would never be in a relationship with anyone who found cheating acceptable or in a relationship where i had a reason to be jealous) however i'd still feel like maybe she secretly wants dick and it would bother me but i guess i would just have to put up with it

take a shot for everytime they said dick
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
I'm currently dating a bisexual person. It's fine, it doesn't bother me at all. I wouldn't mind it at all if she went off with another girl, in fact I always encourage her to, because I wouldn't have to wonder what it is they have that I don't have. I already know the answer to that question. I only have a problem if she decides to go off with other men, but I don't mind if she's with a woman, she can do whatever she wants with other girls.

I'm really not sure if you're serious or not?:K:
Soo ur basically saying it doesn't count as cheating if it was with a girl?!
What?????:hmmmm2:
So long as no cheating takes place it really wouldn't bother me (just the same as if they were heterosexual).
Original post by Anonymous
I'm really not sure if you're serious or not?:K:
Soo ur basically saying it doesn't count as cheating if it was with a girl?!
What?????:hmmmm2:

Not sure why you're not sure, but ah well.

It's only cheating if the two people are married. Anything else is not cheating. People can do whatever they want in relationships. So yeah, if it was with a girl I wouldn't mind at all, there's no problem with that because she has something that I don't have. If it was with a guy, then I wouldn't be happy, but even then it's not a big deal because I know what girls are like, they can't be trusted to stay loyal.
Reply 39
Can't see why not. Although with their extended dating pool I'm not sure what would draw them to me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending