Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a bisexual person? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    a girl bisexual yeah, a boy bisexual no

why do people think bisexual people are more likely to get bored? what's to say they won't go and get off with another person of the same sex and not the other sex? why is it any different from thinking your heterosexual girlfriend might go off with another guy?

ReputationRep:
    I'm bisexual and I'd date me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    why do people think bisexual people are more likely to get bored? what's to say they won't go and get off with another person of the same sex and not the other sex? why is it any different from thinking your heterosexual girlfriend might go off with another guy?
    I know right? It seems that people assume that because we're attracted to either sex, we want both. Which really isn't the case. We're just happy with either

ReputationRep:
    I would, It wouldn't put me off someone I really liked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I know right? It seems that people assume that because we're attracted to either sex, we want both. Which really isn't the case. We're just happy with either
    Ikr!it depends on the what the person is like themselves not their sexuality. Being bisexual does not automatically make you a cheater or deceiver, but some bisexuals can just as equally be as decieving and cheating as some heterosexuals. That's my jist of it. I just think it's the whole bisexual/homosexual stigma that makes people wary of dating them.

ReputationRep:
    i would i haven't exactly got the choice of being picky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Ah how come?
    I guess I have a stereotype in my head of what a bisexual person would be like.

ReputationRep:
    Lol nope I wouldn't but then I don't want to date anyone XD
    If I did tho I don't see why not it's just like any other person surely?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airfairy)
    No, I wouldn't if I'm honest. Not because I think they'd cheat or anything though.
    Curious, what are your reasons?

WoodyMKC
    Josb
    ChaoticButterfly

If you want threesomes, you should expect her to ask for a MMF threesome in return.

(Original post by Andy98)
    Can't see why not. Although with their extended dating pool I'm not sure what would draw them to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Makes you extra special. xD (Although probably doesn't work exactly like that.)

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have a problem with it :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    WoodyMKC
    Josb
    ChaoticButterfly

If you want threesomes, you should expect her to ask for a MMF threesome in return
    If she gets enjoyment from being sexually involved with another woman, then it'd be a pleasure for both of us to get stuck in to a MFF. It's like both of us being a fan of Adele and going to one of her concerts, then her wanting to go to a Drake concert and saying I should go with her because I dragged her along to see Adele when in fact she came on her own volition and for her own enjoyment :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think it might be a tad hypocritical if I didn't

Why would anyone have a problem with it? Being bisexual doesn't equate to being a cheat, or especially promiscuous (not that there's anything wrong with that).
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Been there, done that.

ReputationRep:
    Curious, what are your reasons?

WoodyMKC
    Josb
    ChaoticButterfly

If you want threesomes, you should expect her to ask for a MMF threesome in return.
    Nope. I don't like penis.

ReputationRep:
    WoodyMKC
    Josb
    ChaoticButterfly

This is why a bi-girl is better, less risk that she wants a MMF.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yes as long as I was attracted to them, we got on and they were faithful - I would happily date someone who was straight, bi or asexual.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I already am with a bisexual person and it doesn't bother me. If anything, it is quite nice to both be able to observe the same gender as attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.