Edexcel GCE A2 Chemistry Unit 4: 14th Jun & Unit 5: 22nd Jun

Watch
Funky_Giraffe
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello all!

So, a new year starts and, you guessed it, that means a new exams season. Since the dates for both exams have been confirmed, I feel that it's high time to build our community of fellow Edexcel Chemists to talk all things A2. Many of you will have now wrapped up Unit 4 and have made a good start on Unit 5 and the exams are, as always, creeping up on the horizon - they always come too soon, as you all know!

So I hope you enjoy using this thread, and good luck to you all!

THREAD NOW OPEN!

Key Dates:

Edexcel GCE Chemistry (2008) General Principles of Chemistry I: Tuesday 14th June, Afternoon (1hr40)

Edexcel GCE Chemistry (2008) General Principles of Chemistry II: Wednesday 22nd June, Morning (1hr40)
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads