Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why would he ask me this when he knows how I feel about him? Watch

Announcements

There's this guy......

For around 4 months we've been getting together on and off. He recently moved to a new university and for the past two weeks we've just been talking via whatsapp. He knows how I feel about him.

We were talking earlier and he said to me "I need to ask for your advice on something but I don't want you to get upset" so I was like "ok " as I didn't know what he was going to say.

He said "how do I know a girl likes me. What are the signs?" . I just said "what signs is she giving you?". To which he replied it doesn't matter nvm, sorry I asked you. I hope you're ok.......... Wtf

Why would he do that? Am I wrong for being upset? Not long ago he was telling me how badly he wanted to have sex with me. I'm confused but I don't want to over react and seem like a psycho!

I would never ask him something like that.

What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    He's talking about you, ye muppet lol

By asking him what signs is she giving you he thinks you don't like him

ReputationRep:
    Uh... wasn't he asking about you?

He's definitely not talking about me. After this he was like ok I really need advice. There's this girl who always seems happy to see me and talk to me when she easily couldn't, we walk to class together and back but I can't work out if she's just being friendly or if she likes me.

I haven't replied. Do I?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.