Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why would he ask me this when he knows how I feel about him? watch

There's this guy......

For around 4 months we've been getting together on and off. He recently moved to a new university and for the past two weeks we've just been talking via whatsapp. He knows how I feel about him.

We were talking earlier and he said to me "I need to ask for your advice on something but I don't want you to get upset" so I was like "ok " as I didn't know what he was going to say.

He said "how do I know a girl likes me. What are the signs?" . I just said "what signs is she giving you?". To which he replied it doesn't matter nvm, sorry I asked you. I hope you're ok.......... Wtf

Why would he do that? Am I wrong for being upset? Not long ago he was telling me how badly he wanted to have sex with me. I'm confused but I don't want to over react and seem like a psycho!

I would never ask him something like that.

What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    He's talking about you, ye muppet lol

By asking him what signs is she giving you he thinks you don't like him

ReputationRep:
    Uh... wasn't he asking about you?

He's definitely not talking about me. After this he was like ok I really need advice. There's this girl who always seems happy to see me and talk to me when she easily couldn't, we walk to class together and back but I can't work out if she's just being friendly or if she likes me.

I haven't replied. Do I?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.