Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you classify me as a slut? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by drriversong)
    I am sick of people degrading women due to their high sex drives. You are not a slut nor a whore. You are you, regardless of how many people you have slept with so don't let society define you.
    I know what you mean, but I don't have a high sex drive. I HATE SEX. I only did it because I thought they liked it.

ReputationRep:
    No because I am a Christian and I don't judge. Only God can judge you. However, I do believe that promiscuity is sinful.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    7 partners (lets not count one of them) at 26 is pretty normal. That doesn't make you a slut.

(Original post by cherryred90s)
    Why do you care for the opinion of strangers (mainly teenagers might I add) about something as private as this?

If someone refuses to be with you because of who've you slept with then they are the wrong person for you. Not everything you do has to be labelled.
    Honestly, I think it's because a part of me wants to be chastised and punished because I feel so bad. I want people to affirm how worthless and untouchable I feel...

ReputationRep:
    I am sick of people degrading women due to their high sex drives. You are not a slut nor a whore. You are you, regardless of how many people you have slept with so don't let society define you.
    Having a high sex drive is not the same as having a lot of partners. You can be in heat all the time and only have one partner throughout your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know what you mean, but I don't have a high sex drive. I HATE SEX. I only did it because I thought they liked it.
    You hate sex? :lolwut:

(Original post by hoping4Astars)
    No because I am a Christian and I don't judge. Only God can judge you. However, I do believe that promiscuity is sinful.
    Sorry but that doesn't make sense. You say only god can judge but then you say promiscuity is sinful... So you are judging, you are judging according to the standards of your holy book. What you mean is I'm a Christian and I can't punish you, don't worry because god is going to whoop your ass for this.

I'm an ex Christian...

(Original post by Josb)
    You hate sex? :lolwut:
    Yes, I do.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but that doesn't make sense. You say only god can judge but then you say promiscuity is sinful... So you are judging, you are judging according to the standards of your holy book. What you mean is I'm a Christian and I can't punish you, don't worry because god is going to whoop your ass for this.

I'm an ex Christian...
    That is what I am saying. It makes sense. Why did you leave Christiianity?

(Original post by veganavb)
    Honestly?? Don't worry about those stupid labels, and you will find the right man/woman in time... just don't rush it and meanwhile focus on you... especially make sure your mental health is good and focus on anything you love!!! Eat good too

(all sounds so cliche but ppl will come when they see someone confident and happy in themselves )
    My mental health definitely needs working on I will get there in time

ReputationRep:
    Lol has sex with 3 men , thinks she's a slut
    ok

ReputationRep:
    Would YOU classify yourself as a "slut"?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, and you should let the minds of immature men judge you, I find, ironically, that's the kind of guys who sleep with girls who mean nothing to them who slut Shame the most

Its Ridiculous way to treat someone who cares about them, so in no way are you in the wrong you do your thang

ReputationRep:
    I'm nearly 26 and I've had 8 sexual 'partner's

4 of them I've had actual sex with. 1 = rape. 3 = men who I hoped would commit to me but would not.

4 of them I didn't have sex with but did other stuff with. Again, another 3 guys who I hoped would commit to me. 1 = boyfriend at the time.

I had my first kiss at 18, lost my virginity and first sexual experience at 20... Been completely abstinent now for nearly 2 years (not even kissing) as I'm waiting for a meaningful committed relationship rather than getting my hopes up and sleeping with someone without meaning anything to them. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life now than sleep with someone who doesn't care about me.

I want to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. But I'm afraid that I'm just used, worthless goods now and no one will want to be with. Also after being raped I feel very ashamed.

Honest thoughts?
    Listen - YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS. NOR ARE YOU DAMAGED.

Not now not ever. You have every right to have self worth, it is your body and your choice (except when that choice was taken from you and that is NOT your fault). Your dignity is not dependant on others value of yours. Only you can place value on yourself.

Exactly.

I don't think you're a slut. Some girls have had a lot more partners than you did. Still wouldn't think they're sluts unless they're sleeping with men they have no feelings for/short term thing. Iygm.

(Original post by hoping4Astars)
    That is what I am saying. It makes sense. Why did you leave Christiianity?
    I don't see the point in pretending to be all goody goody Christian 'I don't judge' if you believe I will burn in hellfire for the rest of eternity over this.

I was raised in the Church from birth but stop believing at about 20. I won't go into it properly here as this is not the religion section but the main thing is if you actually do your research rather than just look at one book, when it comes to Jesus the 'Son' is just a really a metaphor/replacement for the ancient/pagan idea of an astrological 'Sun' god. Most religion is astrological and pagan in it's roots, they just have different faces.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do.
    You never had an orgasm, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    No you are definitely not a slut.

You have experimented with casual sex and now decided you would prefer to have sex with men that you care about and have a connection with.

It is actually quite common for people to get to the point where they don't want empty sex anymore.

I respect you for wanting to wait for a guy who is right for you.

(Original post by Josb)
    You never had an orgasm, I suppose.
    I have, but only by myself. I usually feel gross immediately after though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.