Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer at Uni of Glos (Cheltenham campus) for photography (ed and ad) and I think it will be my first choice.
    Just wondered if anyone stays in the Severn, Thames or Avon accommodation there and could tell me a bit about it?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya.
    My friend lived in Thames last year.
    There were 6 people living in the flat . All sharing one kitchen. There were 2-3 flats per floor, each floor was free flow, so can mix between each flat and get to know more people.
    I liked it as it felt very open and relaxed.
    The rooms sizes tended to vary depending on your luck. It seemed to be first come forst serve with them all, they were all single beds. Loads of space in the kitchens, they were huge!
    Any other questions, feel free!

(Original post by eljade_)
    I've got an offer at Uni of Glos (Cheltenham campus) for photography (ed and ad) and I think it will be my first choice.
    Just wondered if anyone stays in the Severn, Thames or Avon accommodation there and could tell me a bit about it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Thank you for replying that was really helpful!
    I'm not sure if you'll know this but can you get a permit to park your car outside this section of accommodation?
    Thanks again!

(Original post by aimeevhills)
    Hiya.
    My friend lived in Thames last year.
    There were 6 people living in the flat . All sharing one kitchen. There were 2-3 flats per floor, each floor was free flow, so can mix between each flat and get to know more people.
    I liked it as it felt very open and relaxed.
    The rooms sizes tended to vary depending on your luck. It seemed to be first come forst serve with them all, they were all single beds. Lonads of space in the kitchens, they were huge!
    Any other questions, feel free!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eljade_)
    Hi,
    Thank you for replying that was really helpful!
    I'm not sure if you'll know this but can you get a permit to park your car outside this section of accommodation?
    Thanks again!
    Unfortunately no cars are permitted at uni in accomodation. The parking on the road side outside of campus are for residents only annoyingly. But to be fair, there isnt mych need for a car as everything is in walking distance 😃

Aimee

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay. I'll invest in a rail card for definite then! Thanks so much for your help!
    Ellie

(Original post by aimeevhills)
    Unfortunately no cars are permitted at uni in accomodation. The parking on the road side outside of campus are for residents only annoyingly. But to be fair, there isnt mych need for a car as everything is in walking distance 😃

Aimee

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I also got an offer for Ed and Ad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's cool where are you from?😊

(Original post by tomgoddard)
    Hey, I also got an offer for Ed and Ad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Salisbury area, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.