Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Exeter university - Conservation Biology and Ecology Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I've applied to study Conservation Biology and Ecology at the Penryn campus. Has anyone else applied for this? And was also wondering if any current students could give me any information on the course, any thoughts and info would be really helpful!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! I've applied for this course too I've got 4 offers from other universities but still waiting to hear back from Exeter which is most probably going to be my firm choice. I've applied on 7th of December btw. Will you firm Exeter if you get an offer? Have you already visited Penryn campus?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Yeah I'm just waiting for Exeter too. I've been to an open day and absolutely loved the campus and everyone seemed really nice! The course sounds amazing so it's definitely one of my top choices to think about

ReputationRep:
    When did you visit it? I'm from Lithuania and I've visited the campus on the 26th of September, came such a long way just to see it haha Where are you from? I agree with you, the staff seems amazing and nature is so beautiful there! It's a perfect place for our course Actually I have a little problem..Have you applied for BSc or MSci program? I didn't even know that Msci course exists before I applied and I'm quite upset now.Do you think it would be possible to switch from BSc to MSci in the first year of uni or I should contact them before/after I possibly get an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow yes that is a long way for you! I'm from England. Well the MSc course will probably have the same first year as the BSc (I've applied for the BSc) so I'm sure it would be possible to move onto the MSc course once you're there. If I was you I'd wait until you get an offer and then either contact them then or once you're there. I've heard that its possible to change degrees within the bioscience department as most have the same first year modules

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.