Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your favourite female game character? Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoPunInThisName)
    I loved Life Is Strange but Victoria was right all along in the game; Max is such an annoying hipster - which is probably why she suited the role, no other character personality could have worked as well.

Otherwise, I can't look past Ellie (TLoU) or this badass:

(How do you make pictures bigger on this?)
    :rofl:
    I quite like Nathan, and how no one actually understood him. The voicenote he sent to Max got me the feels :cry2:

(It's an attachment and by clicking on the image makes it bigger, so it appears small but it isn't.
    Or you can upload an image on imgur.com, then once the image is uploaded there are options on the side under the heading "Share this image". Then copy and paste the link under "BBCode (Forums)" here.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoPunInThisName)
    I loved Life Is Strange but Victoria was right all along in the game; Max is such an annoying hipster - which is probably why she suited the role, no other character personality could have worked as well.

Otherwise, I can't look past Ellie (TLoU) or this badass:
    LMAO, I always found ways to piss of Victoria in the game. I actually really liked Max, her development throughout the game was really good, she was quite an awkward character at the beginning, felt like Chloe's sidekick or something but Max really grew up towards the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Miranda from ME2

Dat ass :sexface:
    I replayed that whole game just to get the sex scene with her...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    I replayed that whole game just to get the sex scene with her...
    It made the playing the game with unbearable loading times worth it.

(Original post by Dr Pesto)
    The amount of times I died because I was distracted by Miranda's outstanding backside is in double figures.
    Nothing is more dangerous than a girl with a nice arse (virtual or real life). Not even the reapers.

ReputationRep:
    Ellie is probably the best-written female protagonist of any mainstream videogame that I can recall, save 'Femshep' (who is only optionally female):

ReputationRep:
    It made the playing the game with unbearable loading times worth it.
    Not really, I still failed, she kissed me once but then she just be like 'I've got to much work to do but I'm interested' :sexface: and I'm just like 'what the hell b$tch, I just spent 20 hours chasing your hoe ass pussy'

ReputationRep:
    XENA, bare nostalgia

ReputationRep:
    Aigis from Persona 3.

Also Mom in all the pokemon games. She was always looking out for you <3

ReputationRep:
    Undyne from undertale

ReputationRep:
    i can't think of any personally on console but for computer this is it
    (here a playing link so you can experience it yourselves)
    http://www.silvergames.com/deadly-venom-sa

ReputationRep:
    Mrs pacman original and best.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is more dangerous than a girl with a nice arse (virtual or real life). Not even the reapers.
    It's been known for some time that the reapers have an exploitable weakness to dat ass.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Gray Matter's Sam Everett.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Honestly one of my favourite video game characters, when you play her scene in winter with the bow and cross was probably the best part of the game.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved the winter season of the game. The way Ellie develops as a character, how she manages to defeat the leader of a cannibalistic group without Joel's assistance despite her monophobia, and how that experience affects her mentally...it's pretty much perfect.

Check out this character analysis if you've played the Left Behind DLC:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Not really, I still failed, she kissed me once but then she just be like 'I've got to much work to do but I'm interested' :sexface: and I'm just like 'what the hell b$tch, I just spent 20 hours chasing your hoe ass pussy'
    Just like real life eh :sigh:

(Original post by Dr Pesto)
    It's been known for some time that the reapers have an exploitable weakness to dat ass.
    Even the greatest of empires have fallen, due to the power of dat ass.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say Faith lol

other than that mine would probably be Emmy Altavia from Professor Layton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbert)
    Also Mom in all the pokemon games. She was always looking out for you <3
    Except in Pokemon Gold/Silver when you thought you could trust her to save your money and you end up getting calls from her every so often saying that's she's just wasted all your hard earned cash on 10 oran berrys and crappy super potion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I loved her character development between the 2 seasons. :yes:
    Is there any news on what they're doing for season 3? Season 2 had so many drastically different endings...
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    I was gonna say Faith lol

other than that mine would probably be Emmy Altavia from Professor Layton
    This is the second mention of Mirror's Edge with each other :lol:. I take it you're a huge fan as well? I can't wait for Mirror's Edge Catalyst!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.