Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your favourite female game character? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    This is the second mention of Mirror's Edge with each other :lol:. I take it you're a huge fan as well? I can't wait for Mirror's Edge Catalyst!
    The second one's got an official name? I remember seeing a teaser for it in like 2013 but heard nothing after that

and yeah im a huge fan lol I've completed it many times and done the speedruns on all the levels as well
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    The second one's got an official name? I remember seeing a teaser for it in like 2013 but heard nothing after that

and yeah im a huge fan lol I've completed it many times and done the speedruns on all the levels as well
    Yep, and nice!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, and nice!
    oml even the pre-alpha looks a lot smoother than the original! I remember it took like 30 secs climbing a pipe and it took like 2 secs in that trailer The story sounds interesting as well. Definitely looking forward to it and actually glad i got an xbox one now after the disappointments of halo 5 and gh live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    wait u posted bayonetta, r u trying 2 ruse me mr flay?
    A respected restaurant owner and Iron Chef would do no such thing!!1!11

ReputationRep:
    Asari Valkyrie Sentinel

Tiny Tina
    Miss Moxxi

ReputationRep:
    Mileena from MK Dunno what it is what with the shark mouth and that, she's just proper sexual, in MK9 especially.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Mileena from MK Dunno what it is what with the shark mouth and that, she's just proper sexual, in MK9 especially.
    (Finally :rofl: ).
    And I agree :yep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    Asari Valkyrie Sentinel

Tiny Tina
    Miss Moxxi
    I guessing you're a Borderlands fan .
    Have you seen Jessica Nigri's Miss Moxxi cosplay?

ReputationRep:
    I guessing you're a Borderlands fan .
    Have you seen Jessica Nigri's Miss Moxxi cosplay?
    Yes I am! I absolutely love that game, love the characters!

I hadn't seen it until now, just Googled it - wow, very impressive specimen! If there was ever to be a Borderlands film, she'd definitely have to be Moxxi. Nice rack :perv: if only her voice were slightly deeper and more slutty, she'd be perfect as Moxxi!

ReputationRep:
    Clementine, that poor yet badass child.

Also, Sheik. Not Zelda.

And Pyro (it's all but confirmed that it's a woman under there).

Let's not be forgetting Lydia, for her services as my pack mule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Loved the winter season of the game. The way Ellie develops as a character, how she manages to defeat the leader of a cannibalistic group without Joel's assistance despite her monophobia, and how that experience affects her mentally...it's pretty much perfect.

Check out this character analysis if you've played the Left Behind DLC:
    I have not played left behind yet but I really need too (especially because I want to find out more about ellie and her past).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ikr, Ellie being only 15 years old but single handedly kills David (I remember the buzz I got when I was playing that scene, dude needed so many stabs just to die )and it would be really interesting to see her grow up if they ever made a sequel.

I really loved the ending of the game, it was so unexpected. I would never have guessed that Joel would be so selfish and perhaps let all of humanity be wiped out just because he lost a daughter in the past and feels too emotionally attached to ellie to allow that to happen again, especially because protagonists are usually aren't usually so dark.
    Have you played any of the uncharted games from naughty dogs, they're really good too?

ReputationRep:
    Hard to pick one, because there are two I believe who are amazing.

If I must choose, Ellie is the winner for pure badassery.

My other contender for the top spot was Yuna. :love:

Other great female characters:

Liara
    Miranda (Cerberus *****!)
    Lara Croft
    Serah (FFXIII-2)
    Elena (Uncharted)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Hard to pick one, because there are two I believe who are amazing.

If I must choose, Ellie is the winner for pure badassery.

My other contender for the top spot was Yuna. :love:

Other great female characters:

Liara
    Miranda (Cerberus *****!)
    Lara Croft
    Serah (FFXIII-2)
    Elena (Uncharted)
    Nice choices, especially Yuna, Lara Croft and Serah :mmm: :love:. Final Fantasy fan confirmed, have you seen FF XV and VII remake trailers?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3)
    Yes I am! I absolutely love that game, love the characters!

I hadn't seen it until now, just Googled it - wow, very impressive specimen! If there was ever to be a Borderlands film, she'd definitely have to be Moxxi. Nice rack :perv: if only her voice were slightly deeper and more slutty, she'd be perfect as Moxxi!
    Hell yeah, I agree :lol:.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    oml even the pre-alpha looks a lot smoother than the original! I remember it took like 30 secs climbing a pipe and it took like 2 secs in that trailer The story sounds interesting as well. Definitely looking forward to it and actually glad i got an xbox one now after the disappointments of halo 5 and gh live
    Exactly :rofl:. It just looks so fricking amazing AND it's coming out this year (May 24th) :woo:. The gameplay looks so good and I just want it to be out already IT'S TAKING TOO LONG.

ReputationRep:
    Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
    Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
    Ellie (The Last of Us)

ReputationRep:
    Exactly :rofl:. It just looks so fricking amazing AND it's coming out this year (May 24th) :woo:. The gameplay looks so good and I just want it to be out already IT'S TAKING TOO LONG.
    Not that long then i jut hate how much xbox one games are when they come out
    though

gonna replay mirror's edge sometime soon before i play the new one. I've always loved the mission where you climb that massive scaffold-y building then at the top you use a sniper to shoot a car. Cant remember the name of that mission for the life of me! What's your favourite mission?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not that long then i jut hate how much xbox one games are when they come out
    though

gonna replay mirror's edge sometime soon before i play the new one. I've always loved the mission where you climb that massive scaffold-y building then at the top you use a sniper to shoot a car. Cant remember the name of that mission for the life of me! What's your favourite mission?
    XBOX smh . Well in my unbiased opinion (since I'm a PS4 fan okay), XBOX games such as Sunset Overdrive was pretty amazing :yep:. Also I think the game will probably come on PC so you could play there...?

Same, I want to refresh my memory
    I think you're talking about mission 8 - Kate! There was an easter egg in that exact mission:

My favourite mission has to be mission 4 where she's on that train thingy, I'm not sure how to describe it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    XBOX smh . Well in my unbiased opinion (since I'm a PS4 fan okay), XBOX games such as Sunset Overdrive was pretty amazing :yep:. Also I think the game will probably come on PC so you could play there...?

Same, I want to refresh my memory
    I think you're talking about mission 8! There was an easter egg in that exact mission:

My favourite mission has to be mission 4 where she's on that train thingy, I'm not sure how to describe it :lol:
    I hardly like the Xbox One at all, I actually wanted a PS4 but my brother insisted on getting an Xbox One

YEssss thats the mission im on about. And omg i remember the train one, i swear that train bit is right at the end of the mission where you start off on like a crane and go down into some massive pit?

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree with everyone else on this thread and say Clementine from The Walking Dead. What a badass.

(special mention to Ellie from TLOU tho)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.