Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your favourite female game character? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Midna (Twiligh Princess) or Princess Ruto (Ocarina of Time)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Nice choices, especially Yuna, Lara Croft and Serah :mmm: :love:. Final Fantasy fan confirmed, have you seen FF XV and VII remake trailers?
    Yup. I love Final Fantasy!

I have. Very excited for both games. FFXV has been in development for years. I did believe at times it would never release. They've shown a bit more over the last couple years, so hopefully it shouldn't be too far away.

I've never played FFVII before, so I don't have the nostalgia that a lot of fans have. I'm still excited to play it, because it's a lot of people's favourite game. I'm sure it'll be fantastic.

Which FF is your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    Tiny Tina from Borderlands... she had me creasinggg.

ReputationRep:
    Mine has to be Lara Croft: badass, hot and smart.

EDIT:
    Also:
    - Faith Connors
    - Max Caulfield
    - Naminé
    - Nilin
    Evie frye 👌

ReputationRep:
    Lara Croft defo, she was just too baddass
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoley-oley)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omg I did tell him and I so regret it, I felt like I was the one who killed her with how guilty it made me feel, bless him...

Ohhh also, did you ship max and warren?? My friend was so against them that she shot him down at every opportunity XD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes same , but it was nice to know how much he cared about Chloe.

YES.
    :rofl:
    Same with my other friend, instead she shipped Max and Chloe. Near the end of the game where you could kiss/hug/leave Warren, what option did you pick? (I picked kiss obviously; not going to friendzone when he's about to die :lol: )
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ✠ ☢ ✠)
    Lara Croft defo, she was just too baddass
    Hell yeah :ahee:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Yup. I love Final Fantasy!

I have. Very excited for both games. FFXV has been in development for years. I did believe at times it would never release. They've shown a bit more over the last couple years, so hopefully it shouldn't be too far away.

I've never played FFVII before, so I don't have the nostalgia that a lot of fans have. I'm still excited to play it, because it's a lot of people's favourite game. I'm sure it'll be fantastic.

Which FF is your favourite?
    :woo:

Indeed, apparently it will be coming out in 2017, but I'm not 100% sure about this. Most people bought FF Type-0 just for the FFXV demo! :lol:

Yes, hopefully :yep:

I think my favourite FF game has to be either FF XIII or Crisis Core: FF VII. I also liked Dissidia FF as you get to play as many of the different characters.

What about your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes same , but it was nice to know how much he cared about Chloe.

YES.
    :rofl:
    Same with my other friend, instead she shipped Max and Chloe. Near the end of the game where you could kiss/hug/leave Warren, what option did you pick? (I picked kiss obviously; not going to friendzone when he's about to die :lol: )
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG I found Warren so adorable, I thought him and Max would be cute together, so I of course chose to kiss him , I was also adamant to 'Go ape' with him lol
    Although the Max and Chloe ship is cute, before I knew of Rachel Amber's fate, I 100% backed Chloe and Rachel... I kind of wish we got to know Rachel more...

ReputationRep:
    She isn't exactly a main character, or show up too often in the game, but it has to be Elise from Fable 3... bae...

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah :ahee:
    she's so fabulous

ReputationRep:
    Mine would have to be Ellie from The Last Of Us. What a cool character.

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

Indeed, apparently it will be coming out in 2017, but I'm not 100% sure about this. Most people bought FF Type-0 just for the FFXV demo! :lol:

Yes, hopefully :yep:

I think my favourite FF game has to be either FF XIII or Crisis Core: FF VII. I also liked Dissidia FF as you get to play as many of the different characters.

What about your favourite?
    Yeah, a lot of people did that, I wanted to play the demo, but I didn't want to buy that game to play it. I just watched some gameplay on YouTube!

I was late to getting into the FF series. My first and favourite game is X. I only ended up buying it, because my cousin persuaded me to rent the game and try it. I'm glad he did, because it's one of my favourite games I've ever played!

ReputationRep:
    luigi

ReputationRep:
    Ashe, Vayne, Sivir, Caitlyn from League because I main them (well, main Ashe and Vayne, and Siv snd Cait are my backpocket picks)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielPhillips)
    luigi
    same
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Yeah, a lot of people did that, I wanted to play the demo, but I didn't want to buy that game to play it. I just watched some gameplay on YouTube!

I was late to getting into the FF series. My first and favourite game is X. I only ended up buying it, because my cousin persuaded me to rent the game and try it. I'm glad he did, because it's one of my favourite games I've ever played!
    S A M E :lol:

FF X was amazing! There's a FF X/X-2 HD Remaster version on the PS4 which looks awesome :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    S A M E :lol:

FF X was amazing! There's a FF X/X-2 HD Remaster version on the PS4 which looks awesome :sogood:
    I bought the remaster on PS3 when it released. Longest plat I've ever achieved!

Would have waited for the PS4 version if I knew it was coming.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicoley-oley)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG I found Warren so adorable, I thought him and Max would be cute together, so I of course chose to kiss him , I was also adamant to 'Go ape' with him lol
    Although the Max and Chloe ship is cute, before I knew of Rachel Amber's fate, I 100% backed Chloe and Rachel... I kind of wish we got to know Rachel more...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeees same :yep:
    Exactly, maybe Season 2 might be linked to Rachel..? Some rumours on the internet were saying how she might have had powers :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeees same :yep:
    Exactly, maybe Season 2 might be linked to Rachel..? Some rumours on the internet were saying how she might have had powers :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Me and my sister kept on thinking she did have powers and she passed them on to max to save Chloe and solve her murder so that'd be a pretty sound theory, though I'm not sure how they'd make a game out of it since we already know what happened to her but a one off dlc episode of it would be cool

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.