Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

individual investigation write up Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the individual investigation for chemistry OCR salter B and am on my write up section. i have done the propanone and iodine reaction and am wondering if i can get help with the structure in which to write this and some examples would help me alot. thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arianbagheri96)
    I'm doing the individual investigation for chemistry OCR salter B and am on my write up section. i have done the propanone and iodine reaction and am wondering if i can get help with the structure in which to write this and some examples would help me alot. thank you.
    I guess the reason why you have had no answers in 24 hours is due to the fact that this is an INDIVIDUAL investigation write up. That means you do it, well ....., individually. Knowing that my work might be up for moderation against yours, why would I help you? Just sayin' is all.

ReputationRep:
    If you done your research you would have seen that This is not the only post about the individual investigation there is on the student room. I was thinking to get some advice in the subject I was doing. Since everyone is asking for it btw I have finished the write up for the investigation and would have like to improve it in some way. And since when did I ask for help from someone who is doing the same course. My goal was to get advice from people who have already done theirs. Just sayin' is all

ReputationRep:
    If you done your research you would have seen that This is not the only post about the individual investigation there is on the student room. I was thinking to get some advice in the subject I was doing. Since everyone is asking for it btw I have finished the write up for the investigation and would have like to improve it in some way. And since when did I ask for help from someone who is doing the same course. My goal was to get advice from people who have already done theirs. Just sayin' is all
    Yes I've done my research - about 30 years ago as it happens. And I know EXACTLY what you are working on now. If my students did what you are doing I'd be giving them a jolly good telling off.

ReputationRep:
    What im doing is not anthing bad is it? All im doing is seeking help from people who have done the course. I have made sure to complete the work before i ask for any advice. I am not a cheater and never will be and for you to be critisizing me out of all people when there are chemistry students posting and sharing work with each others. Where were you when that happened. I am new to student room but if i knew that it was going to be filled with critics like you i would have never have posted

ReputationRep:
    What im doing is not anthing bad is it? All im doing is seeking help from people who have done the course. I have made sure to complete the work before i ask for any advice. I am not a cheater and never will be and for you to be critisizing me out of all people when there are chemistry students posting and sharing work with each others. Where were you when that happened. I am new to student room but if i knew that it was going to be filled with critics like you i would have never have posted
    Please do not feel special or singled out. I try to comment on all cheating when I see it. The investigation is individual. That means study, not asking for help.

ReputationRep:
    I can see where you are coming from. And i see that i have worded my message in a bad way but to simpy ask for advice is in anyones right

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.