Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

New Years Transformation Competition discussion Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    Tell me someone else you know that is just above 80kg and deadlifts 200+, and can do 90kg on the flipping incline for 15 reps, NATURALLY PLEASE
    Motorbiker has a better deadlift and i think angrycucumber is quite close. I think motorbiker weighs less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Well that makes him >4 years older than you...

He's lifted for more than a year

And no, it's a hobby for him; but performance still matters. Cycling isn't a proper sport for the majority; nor is going to the gym, just so we clarify that.
    Well i dont even see the big boys in the gym doing 90kg for 15 reps... One of the evident signs of steroids is vastly increased muscle endurance

ReputationRep:
    Well i dont even see the big boys in the gym doing 90kg for 15 reps... One of the evident signs of steroids is vastly increased muscle endurance
    Obviously the 'big boys' in your gym are not very big or strong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeoisJelly.)
    Obviously the 'big boys' in your gym are not very big or strong.
    Its not about strength... They do 5x5 and can probably do 140kg for 5r
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I did 85 for 13 for CGBP today after doing overhead press. I'm so far off non-natty it's amusing. My deadlift isn't far off 200 and stuff like my row and OHP are miles ahead of most. I think you need better strength standards

ReputationRep:
    Well that would depend what they train for. Saying it's not about strength makes you sound like an idiot. Ever heard of power lifters.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yes he is on juice but it doesn't make it irrelevant. So what frankly....
    He's training BB style anyway so he is hardly banging on about his 'lifts', it's all about asthetics.

He has lifted for 2 and a half years if i remember correctly so stop with the hyperbole.

You seem really bothered by steroids. Of course they will help someone get stronger and bigger but it doesn't take all credit away from that person, particularly when their lifting or physique reaches impressive af territory (more than what happy lifting lifts)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    Yes he is on juice but it doesn't make it irrelevant. So what frankly....
    He's training BB style anyway so he is hardly banging on about his 'lifts', it's all about asthetics.

He has lifted for 2 and a half years if i remember correctly so stop with the hyperbole.

You seem really bothered by steroids. Of course they will help someone get stronger and bigger but it doesn't take all credit away from that person, particularly when their lifting or physique reaches impressive af territory (more than what happy lifting lifts)
    Not even once. DAA powder and Vitamin B 12

Besides i bet most people who have used a decent number of brands of protein/pre workout have come across tainted ones which include small amounts of PEDs like DBOL. Therefore hardly anyone's natural.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    So yesterday I went to visit my old jitsu club. Was allowed to lead a part of the session and was pretty nervous as I hadn't done this to this level before (and most of them didn't know who I was except for a couple of people). However, not only did the techniques I showed worked but my old instructor said he's seen a massive improvement from when he saw me last! Plus my fitness is getting a lot better now

Overall, very happy!

ReputationRep:
    Posting as HappyLifting. - Yeah they're different camera angles and lighting but you get the idea. My actual after pics will be using the same lighting.

Before: http://imgur.com/O91WKfx

After: http://imgur.com/ShXAc58

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  112.9 KB

#

Attachment 501925501927
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hows our weeks gone?

I've gained about 1lbs but that's fine, wanted to cheat this week and extra sleep and food means I get to shorten my deload week and all the chocolate was lovely. I still look better than I ever have, got hip V for the first time ever
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BKS;[url="tel:62718783")
    62718783[/url]]Hows our weeks gone?

I've gained about 1lbs but that's fine, wanted to cheat this week and extra sleep and food means I get to shorten my deload week and all the chocolate was lovely. I still look better than I ever have, got hip V for the first time ever
    Decent bro

Yeah, my week was reasonable. Went really well until Friday, as i had a 21st and had v little sleep. So died yesterday.
    Apparently up 1.2kg lol but i weighed myself yesterday with clothes on and was 1lb less than this morning, so in otherwords takeaway plus lots of fluid to combat hangover led to high reading.

By contrast, i'm losing definition but not too bad. Medium tops fit much better on me now and i look pretty good bar a lack of ab definition, it's mush. Should look good in June/July once i've cut
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Diets been pretty good. Weight stubbornly hovering around 86kg

Competed yesterday, solid CGBP effort; took deads easy. Gf won the female side by a lot lol... Dat bench

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Things are good!! Decided to be brave and jump on the scales, now down to 9 st 3lb which I'm over the moon about!!

ReputationRep:
    Goodluck to all

ReputationRep:
    I remembered why I wanted to recomp not cut, half my shirts now fit badly and there's no point buying new ones til I'm done so I just look more scruffy than normal
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Queen Cersei Slowbro93 keromedic futureisbright BKS Unistudent77 LadySmythe Dynamikey lyrical_lie chocciemilkshake newyearnewme earthx bigwoop APatel123

Another week down; how's it going? I'm under my target weight of 86kg; I'm 85.3 this morning; I celebrated with a fun size Mars bar

ReputationRep:
    I've not weighed myself yet, I do it at the weekend, but I didn't have a clean dobok (gi) yesterday so was doing TKD in a vest, I was genuinely surprised at how good my arms look in nice lighting :lol:

My chocolate consumption hasn’t been great now I can comfortably fit it in my calories goals, I need to remind myself of the health reasons. I was making tea the other night and flatmate pointed out I’m actually hitting 5 a day in one meal which I hadn’t realised either. So maybe I’m allow chocolate if I’m eating so much veg

Are we half way yet?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BKS;[url="tel:62845169")
    62845169[/url]]I've not weighed myself yet, I do it at the weekend, but I didn't have a clean dobok (gi) yesterday so was doing TKD in a vest, I was genuinely surprised at how good my arms look in nice lighting :lol:

My chocolate consumption hasn’t been great now I can comfortably fit it in my calories goals, I need to remind myself of the health reasons. I was making tea the other night and flatmate pointed out I’m actually hitting 5 a day in one meal which I hadn’t realised either. So maybe I’m allow chocolate if I’m eating so much veg

Are we half way yet?
    Didn't we start on the 14th of January?
    So we are almost 5 weeks in, so yes, halfway (roughly).

Same as you, i weigh myself at the weekend so will know better then. Currently trying to wake myself up and go hit the gym

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.