Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing the WJEC AS Geog? Or is my center trying to be original as you guys all seem to be on Edexcel or AQA o.o
    Inbox me or comment below if so
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caver)
    Anyone doing the WJEC AS Geog? Or is my center trying to be original as you guys all seem to be on Edexcel or AQA o.o
    Inbox me or comment below if so
    I did A Level Geography with WJEC, it does seem to be less common than the other exam boards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I did A Level Geography with WJEC, it does seem to be less common than the other exam boards

I am doing geog. My coll does all wjec exams 😔. The structure of them is more akward n very hard to predict questions and they can be difficult. Quite a hard exam board 😞. Looking at past papersi think limitations might come up this yr for investigation question.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjrd)
    I am doing geog. My coll does all wjec exams 😔. The structure of them is more akward n very hard to predict questions and they can be difficult. Quite a hard exam board 😞. Looking at past papersi think limitations might come up this yr for investigation question.
    I agree, the exam questions for WJEC are terribly ambiguous! Speaking from experience, it's best not to try and predict which exam questions will come up (I did that and I was totally wrong, and therefore totally unprepared!). Try to be prepared for as many of them as you can

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a case study list for WJEC AS geography?
    The topics I'm doing are:
    Rivers and the hydrological cycle
    Population
    Settlements
    Climate change
    Tectonics
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willshaw99)
    Does anyone have a case study list for WJEC AS geography?
    The topics I'm doing are:
    Rivers and the hydrological cycle
    Population
    Settlements
    Climate change
    Tectonics
    Hi, I have case studies for flooding, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions if they would help?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, any chance of putting those case studies on the forum please? Would be really helpful, Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.