Caver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone doing the WJEC AS Geog? Or is my center trying to be original as you guys all seem to be on Edexcel or AQA o.o
Inbox me or comment below if so
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Caver)
Anyone doing the WJEC AS Geog? Or is my center trying to be original as you guys all seem to be on Edexcel or AQA o.o
Inbox me or comment below if so
I did A Level Geography with WJEC, it does seem to be less common than the other exam boards
mjrd
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
I did A Level Geography with WJEC, it does seem to be less common than the other exam boards

I am doing geog. My coll does all wjec exams 😔. The structure of them is more akward n very hard to predict questions and they can be difficult. Quite a hard exam board 😞. Looking at past papersi think limitations might come up this yr for investigation question.
username2088165
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mjrd)
I am doing geog. My coll does all wjec exams 😔. The structure of them is more akward n very hard to predict questions and they can be difficult. Quite a hard exam board 😞. Looking at past papersi think limitations might come up this yr for investigation question.
I agree, the exam questions for WJEC are terribly ambiguous! Speaking from experience, it's best not to try and predict which exam questions will come up (I did that and I was totally wrong, and therefore totally unprepared!). Try to be prepared for as many of them as you can
willshaw99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone have a case study list for WJEC AS geography?
The topics I'm doing are:
Rivers and the hydrological cycle
Population
Settlements
Climate change
Tectonics
username2088165
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by willshaw99)
Does anyone have a case study list for WJEC AS geography?
The topics I'm doing are:
Rivers and the hydrological cycle
Population
Settlements
Climate change
Tectonics
Hi, I have case studies for flooding, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions if they would help?
gprent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, any chance of putting those case studies on the forum please? Would be really helpful, Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads