How is your revision timetable looking?

Watch
glowanti
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I just wanted to compare my revision timetable to other peoples as I don't want to be giving myself not enough revision hours.

I've decided from now until late February / early March I'll do one hour per subject and then post that two hours per subject - but I'm unsure whether it is sufficient

Science is everyday because I do triple science and I have to do all 9 exams in the same season so it's alot of spec to cover

Monday - Biology, Maths

Tuesday- Chemistry, French

Wednesday - Physics, RE

Thursday - Biology, Geography

Friday - Chemistry, English

Saturday - Physics, Maths, Geography

Sunday - Biology, RE, English

I don't feel like I've given myself enough hours for maths since I really want an A* in that but then subjects like English, French, Geography etc I won't need to struggle to get an A* so idk
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I dont really have a time table, i do subject by subject.

so for now im covering history unit 2 and then i will be doing unit 3, i do bits daily.

Thursday - learning and jotting down new french vocabs, and do some listening practices. On the same day i will also jot down religious quotes and definitions of terms that pop up in the RE topics

I will start bio, chem, phy revision in March when i'm half way into my unit 3 science. when i start, i will do this daily

After i finish my geography coursework in february, i will start geography unit 2 (which only has 3 topics thank goodness, so revising geography will be a walk in the park, just gonna do it every other day)

For my Literature, i will jot down key quotes and themes on Saturdays (havent started though, school havent given me the books yet). On saturdays i will also do Welsh Bacc qualification, which require me to make a booklet to compare an aspect of Wales to another country, this is a compulsory thing so of course i have to treat it as a gcse too :s

and thats about it, i done my maths in nov and got good results, I've finished all the english language course, so thats out of the way, my welsh language was done last year, and my ICT is finished too
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
Don't have one: I give myself targets to complete a day or two in advance since I know for a fact that my timetable will be disrupted.

You should specify particularly what you will cover for your subjects on your timetable each week.
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
I don't have a timetable

I get whatever topics I want covered in a time I specify
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed