Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How is your revision timetable looking? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to compare my revision timetable to other peoples as I don't want to be giving myself not enough revision hours.

I've decided from now until late February / early March I'll do one hour per subject and then post that two hours per subject - but I'm unsure whether it is sufficient

Science is everyday because I do triple science and I have to do all 9 exams in the same season so it's alot of spec to cover

Monday - Biology, Maths

Tuesday- Chemistry, French

Wednesday - Physics, RE

Thursday - Biology, Geography

Friday - Chemistry, English

Saturday - Physics, Maths, Geography

Sunday - Biology, RE, English

I don't feel like I've given myself enough hours for maths since I really want an A* in that but then subjects like English, French, Geography etc I won't need to struggle to get an A* so idk
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I dont really have a time table, i do subject by subject.

so for now im covering history unit 2 and then i will be doing unit 3, i do bits daily.

Thursday - learning and jotting down new french vocabs, and do some listening practices. On the same day i will also jot down religious quotes and definitions of terms that pop up in the RE topics

I will start bio, chem, phy revision in March when i'm half way into my unit 3 science. when i start, i will do this daily

After i finish my geography coursework in february, i will start geography unit 2 (which only has 3 topics thank goodness, so revising geography will be a walk in the park, just gonna do it every other day)

For my Literature, i will jot down key quotes and themes on Saturdays (havent started though, school havent given me the books yet). On saturdays i will also do Welsh Bacc qualification, which require me to make a booklet to compare an aspect of Wales to another country, this is a compulsory thing so of course i have to treat it as a gcse too :s

and thats about it, i done my maths in nov and got good results, I've finished all the english language course, so thats out of the way, my welsh language was done last year, and my ICT is finished too

ReputationRep:
    Don't have one: I give myself targets to complete a day or two in advance since I know for a fact that my timetable will be disrupted.

You should specify particularly what you will cover for your subjects on your timetable each week.
    • Welcome Squad

I don't have a timetable

I get whatever topics I want covered in a time I specify

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.