Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Go to Russia?....Not even once Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just saw this vid of two gay guys walking through Moscow in Russia. Number of stares and homophobic comments they get is unreal.

No wonder nobody likes Russia

ReputationRep:
    Idk but aren't Russians really anti-PDA?

ReputationRep:
    I would absolutely love to go to Russia if it weren't for the homophobia, I would be way too scared to enjoy myself

ReputationRep:
    Not condoning it at all, but Russia has govt. propaganda spewed at them left right and centre, which probably explains the warped mentality they all have.

ReputationRep:
    Same thing if a Muslim woman wearing a head scarf walked through the streets of America. Is that going to stop you from going to America

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxAminah)
    Same thing if a Muslim woman wearing a head scarf walked through the streets of America. Is that going to stop you from going to America
    If my wife was Muslim yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flippantri)
    Not condoning it at all, but Russia has govt. propaganda spewed at them left right and centre, which probably explains the warped mentality they all have.
    or perhaps Putin is really awesome
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 21.54.37.png
Views: 169
Size:  95.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilove3rabd1ck)
    or perhaps Putin is really awesome
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 21.54.37.png
Views: 169
Size:  95.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    I would love to go to Russia St Petersburg looks beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Das Ich Man)
    Idk but aren't Russians really anti-PDA?
    you think hand holding qualifies as offensive PDA 0_0
    ever stood in a line at a theme park? X'D

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure filming for several hours then only keeping the "bad" parts will give the same result anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    you think hand holding qualifies as offensive PDA 0_0
    ever stood in a line at a theme park? X'D
    Lol believe me i've gone a little overboard on the offensive PDA thing (oops not even sure if what we did was legal)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Das Ich Man)
    Lol believe me i've gone a little overboard on the offensive PDA thing (oops not even sure if what we did was legal)
    oh gosh you didn't put on a show did you X'D
    THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! x'D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    oh gosh you didn't put on a show did you X'D
    THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! x'D
    If I was thinking of the children it would have been pretty sick tbh, It's ok I think the grass was too long to see? It's not exactly what you think it is anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I would absolutely love to go to Russia if it weren't for the homophobia, I would be way too scared to enjoy myself
    You're lesbian?

ReputationRep:
    You should've seen Reggie Yates go to the chavvy parts of russia to talk to the leader of a far right organization when he's a black guy.

I really wanna see a Black guy and a Middle eastern guy walk through russia holding hands.

Or to make it better have the Middle eastern dress as a Muslim and the black guy dress as a rastafarian and hold hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    You're lesbian?
    Yeah
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

Putin is absolutely bae

ReputationRep:
    I adore Russia, Russians and Russian culure
    End of transmission

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxAminah)
    The Russians are considerably more homophobic then the Yanks are muslimophobic.

Russia's always been like that, even before Putin. A lot of the Eastern Bloc haven't really progressed with the rest of Europe when it comes to LGBT rights.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.