ur neighbours are cows? do you live on a farm
Reply 2
what did they do?
Original post by imsoanonymous123

ffs beat me to it :angry:

Couldn't think of another derogatory word to use. But no, just ****ty people.
Do they think the same of you?
Lay down and rot.
Original post by SophieSmall
Couldn't think of another derogatory word to use. But no, just ****ty people.

ah I see how the comparison works. Your neighbours produce a large amount of manure/****; therefore you are saying your neighbours are similar to cows who also produce a lot of manure.
Original post by Jenx301
what did they do?

They have this habit of being incredibly loud, constantly banging, screaming, yelling, slamming doors repeatedly to music ect. They on one occasion decided it would be a great idea to have a party until 5 in the morning on week day and then get into a fight in the front street so we had to call the police. This would be one thing if we were in student accommodation, but we;re not. We live in residential street that houses families, not just students.

They constantly, and I mean constantly either wake me up or keep me awake.
Gah, cow-like neighbours are the worst. I wish they would moove out.
ah I see how the comparison works. Your neighbours produce a large amount of manure/****; therefore you are saying your neighbours are similar to cows who also produce a lot of manure.

**** is one thing you could say they produce yes.
They have this habit of being incredibly loud, constantly banging, screaming, yelling, slamming doors repeatedly to music ect. They on one occasion decided it would be a great idea to have a party until 5 in the morning on week day and then get into a fight in the front street so we had to call the police. This would be one thing if we were in student accommodation, but we;re not. We live in residential street that houses families, not just students.

They constantly, and I mean constantly either wake me up or keep me awake.

try ear muffs
Original post by SeanFM
Lol PRSOM
Original post by Student403
Do they think the same of you?

I shouldn't think so, never actually spoken to them and they definitely don't hear a peep from me as I'm a very quiet and considerate neighbour.
haha, nah best not :tongue:
Original post by dairychocolate
Lay down and rot.

lol what?
They have this habit of being incredibly loud, constantly banging, screaming, yelling, slamming doors ...

wait, do you mean literal banging or figurative banging :sexface:
try ear muffs
Lol PRSOM

Yeah, doesn't work.
The banging and slamming is the main problem, it physically shakes the floor and my bed.
Original post by SeanFM

That. Was. Perfect. :colone:
I shouldn't think so, never actually spoken to them and they definitely don't hear a peep from me as I'm a very quiet and considerate neighbour.

I think you need to change that :colone:

One day before you go out, put this on loop through some nice speakers and lock your house.

[video="youtube;BFqHyCoypfM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqHyCoypfM[/video]
Original post by sophiesmall
lol what?

Lay down and rot.

Quick Reply

Latest