Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think productivity lowers when a hot girl is part of your team Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hormones are raging at its these days. And it's just made it worse with a playboy chick for a pa.

Discuss: Should hot ladies uglify themselves for the greater good of the company? (Esp those who are in my age bracket)
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Hormones are raging at its these days. And it's just made it worse with a playboy chick for a pa.

Discuss: Should not the hot ladies uglify themselves for the greater good of the company?
    I can see your point

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you can't handle yourself around attractive women then that's your problem, in my opinion a woman shouldn't have to change her appearance for anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I can see your point

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The struggle is so real lol

I have to sometime look at dem ladies with bubbly cleavage who have no Idea about how I would love just dive into that or something. What's worse, they pretend to be so extremely nice polite greeting "hey how you doing!" And you have to be all professional reponding "all good! Thanks!" But deep down you know there is a rush of blood pumping the tank and your brain is losing its control over it. Damn. It's literally a hard life these days.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

I have to sometime look at dem ladies with bubbly cleavage who have no Idea about how I would love just dive into that or something. What's worse, they pretend to be so extremely nice polite greeting "hey how you doing!" And you have to be all professional reponding "all good! Thanks!" But deep down you know there is a rush of blood pumping the tank and your brain is losing its control over it. Damn. It's literally a hard life these days.
    It's not that bad:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's the contrary for me. I want to impress them.

ReputationRep:

You have issues.
    You could get a girlfriend? Or a prostitute? Or have a **** before going to work?
    You need to let go of that pent up sexual frustration, your balls must be killing you

ReputationRep:
    Yes tbh hot women ruin things for me I focus more on them than the tadk in hand.. luckily my place of work is a sausage fest and the few women on ny team arent hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    According to some, wearing a hijab would have the required effect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    You have issues.
    You could get a girlfriend? Or a prostitute? Or have a **** before going to work?
    You need to let go of that pent up sexual frustration, your balls must be killing you
    tbh I've kind a learnt to supress this "issue" very well. I doubt anyone in real life can figure out my inner struggles unless they know I have an account here.

And I think this is more of a forbidden fruit kinda thing. It's that craving because they are just right / cool or something. And you meet them everyday so there is that.

(Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    According to some, wearing a hijab would have the required effect.
    I think it might be that I don't hate people based on their religion. But the ladies in black scarf are pretty rad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    If you can't handle yourself around attractive women then that's your problem, in my opinion a woman shouldn't have to change her appearance for anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're just saying htat because you're a girl
    if a guy walked in and smelled super bad and all you girls couldnt work since the smell was so terrible then it would be your fault for not handling the smell and he shouldnt have to take a shower for anyone

ReputationRep:
    Does it affect reproductivity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    you're just saying htat because you're a girl
    if a guy walked in and smelled super bad and all you girls couldnt work since the smell was so terrible then it would be your fault for not handling the smell and he shouldnt have to take a shower for anyone
    Reactions to bad smells are usually quite involuntary I find. Also the nose adjusts to smells really quickly so if they could stand it for about half an hour they'd probably work fine after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Reactions to bad smells are usually quite involuntary I find. Also the nose adjusts to smells really quickly so if they could stand it for about half an hour they'd probably work fine after that.
    we dont get boners voluntarily either

ReputationRep:
    we dont get boners voluntarily either
    Yes but you can work with a boner after a crotch readjustment ya peasant
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    And erections are voluntary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wa-hey

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ninja'ed

My point is that getting distracted by a hot girl isnt voluntary either

ReputationRep:
    ninja'ed

From my experience, any distraction caused by a hot girl is caused by looking at her.

Solution: Don't stare as much.

You can't not-smell a smell, therefore no solution.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    ninja'ed

:ninja::colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.