The Student Room Group

Do you think this guy is attracted to me? Thoughts appreciated!

Basically I volunteer for an organisation but was unable to make most of the meetings last year due to a personal circumstance. I spent most of the time working with this guy online but never saw each other/met in person.

Months later, I went to the launch of the project. There was a guy hanging around organising things at the back of the room - I clocked him and thought "hmm quite attractive...my type". He looked back, unsmilingly and didn't say hi. Later, the group organiser asked me to do some big task which I didn't really know anything about but agreed to do because I wanted to impress them. So here I am , internally worrying about this, when this guy comes up to me and hands over the completed task, having done it all for me! I was so grateful.

He was explaining about it to me and I was very aware that we were staring into each others eyes and learning into each other. Never once did he introduce himself, but I realised he was the guy I had been working on the project with all this time online.

Later, I looked up from something I was doing and saw him staring straight at me. As soon as I looked at him, he looked away. Then I had to leave after.

What do you think, is he attracted to me? Or does it mean nothing at all. I'm seeing him really soon and wonder if I should make it a bit clearer that I'm attracted to him...I've heard a lot of good things about him through mutual friends since then.
It's really hard to say from this sort of thing :sadnod:

Either way you won't know until you speak to him and see if things go anywhere. Not for sure really!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending