Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently in the City of Liverpool college and have received offers from John moores and University of Liverpool..But what do I do?!

    I've got myself a good job in the civil service but i'm so torn between staying in Liverpool or moving to eaither Newcastle or Chester because quite frankly I'm starting to feel bored of Liverpool now..

    I'm so stuck!!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 17, 2016
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.