The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 5'9, so yeah unfortunuately! :colondollar:
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Yeah i answered that too! :colondollar:
And yeah i agree, lool being 5'10 as a girl is stressy. But hey ho i love being tall:biggrin:

I dunno. 5 ft 10 doesn't seem tall enough to feel tall. That's how tall I am but I feel average.

Stressy? How come?
not bothered. I'm 5'8 so unless he was a dwarf, then I wouldn't mind a problem :smile:
Just saw this now!! Oh hell 5'7 isn't short for a girl at all! I'd say just perfect.:h:

Thank you but I was asking women whether or not they liked men my height lol
Original post by SonOfTheGun
Don't get short with me

Alexander the Great was 5'7", and is widely considered to be the greatest ruler and military commander in history. He conquered entire empires. Are you suggesting he was a 'manlet'?
Original post by luminarychild
Anyone who supports Donald Trump shouldn't reproduce either

"hurr durr Trump supporters are stuupid"
Original post by lustawny
Alexander the Great was 5'7", and is widely considered to be the greatest ruler and military commander in history. He conquered entire empires. Are you suggesting he was a 'manlet'?

Must be a manlet thing to all scratch each others backs.

Like a family of oompa loompas
Original post by SonOfTheGun
Must be a manlet thing to all scratch each others backs.

Like a family of oompa loompas

I guess it's true what they say: you can't reason with stupidity.
Original post by lustawny
I guess it's true what they say: you can't reason with stupidity.

I prefer the short answer

**** off
Original post by dairychocolate
I dunno. 5 ft 10 doesn't seem tall enough to feel tall. That's how tall I am but I feel average.

Stressy? How come?

I feel like that sometimes, when I'm with a whole load of tall people. I compare myself to them loads :colondollar: Funny thing i want to be a bit more taller.:biggrin:
Ditto btw! U a girl?
Stressy as in:
1) Guys i sometimes like are shorter, and also adding to my problems they prefer to go out with a girl shorter than them:cookie:
2) Many 6ft+guys prefer shorter girls these day (I'm in no way generalizing all tall guys, this is based on a few i know)

Cant wear the lots fabulous heels (makes me like 6ft 2 on avg) because my parents hate it, they call me a coconut tree (half jokingly i think) plus even if i like it apparently I'm "intimidating" with the height according to some of my very good guy friends.
But in the end I feel nice and tall among short people and lool it gives me a sense of power :colondollar::u:
Lool just realized a few min ago! Sorry and yeah i think i answered that.
Really depends on what the other persons height is like. Me personally, i go towards guys of the taller ends of the scale. 5'7 is a bit short for me but i would still be attracted to the guys of that height. I may just not be able to date them.:cute:
(I'm 5'10)
5ft7 is fine as he will be still taller than me with heels on. :smile:
Original post by Nephthys
"hurr durr Trump supporters are stuupid"

"AH-HEE us trump supportaz be so smartyness"
Original post by luminarychild
"AH-HEE us trump supportaz be so smartyness"

go back to do your homework ..
Original post by Nephthys
go back to do your homework ..

I have no homework....
Huh. I'm roughly 5'7''.
Original post by ruby420
Yes :yes: I like the height to start with a 6 :smile:

If that's the only reason then smh
I feel like that sometimes, when I'm with a whole load of tall people. I compare myself to them loads :colondollar: Funny thing i want to be a bit more taller.:biggrin:
Ditto btw! U a girl?

Nah, I'm a guy.

That probably makes it different since most of my friends are guys, while most of yours are probably girls, so I feel average and you feel tall amongst friends.

Stressy as in:
1) Guys i sometimes like are shorter, and also adding to my problems they prefer to go out with a girl shorter than them:cookie:
2) Many 6ft+guys prefer shorter girls these day (I'm in no way generalizing all tall guys, this is based on a few i know)

I suppose. Fwiw, I had a girlfriend of 5'11"+ and had no problems. I think some guys subconsciously assume that a taller girl wouldn't like them?

It's probably nice to be with someone of the same height.

Cant wear the lots fabulous heels (makes me like 6ft 2 on avg) because my parents hate it, they call me a coconut tree (half jokingly i think) plus even if i like it apparently I'm "intimidating" with the height according to some of my very good guy friends.
But in the end I feel nice and tall among short people and lool it gives me a sense of power :colondollar::u:

Just wear the heels, lmao. If you were in those heels and I was in shoes, you'd be, what, 3 inches taller than me. I know wouldn't even care, although some smaller guys might.
Nah, I'm a guy.

Ahhh well hello :biggrin:

That probably makes it different since most of my friends are guys, while most of yours are probably girls, so I feel average and you feel tall amongst friends.

Hmm i guess its 50/50 really. in my friend groups there's girls who are mainly shorter and also guys who are a mixture of my height or taller you see. But i don't tend to feel short around the guys? It's weird. Maybe the brain only compares height to the same gender..who knows? I feel awfully short when I'm with girls of taller height than me.

I suppose. Fwiw, I had a girlfriend of 5'11"+ and had no problems. I think some guys subconsciously assume that a taller girl wouldn't like them?

It's probably nice to be with someone of the same height.

Naw glad to know that. Yeah i guess, like tall girls assume shorter guys don't like them?:laugh::colondollar: I'm guilty of this.
It does feel nice! i have dated a guy my height. tbh i didn't even care about his height. But yeah he always got in a mood with me whenever i wore heels cause apparently that made him feel less "manly" in front of his other friends who has shorter gf's. :K: Idk since when manliness is defined by height? But yeah i think the whole "having the gf shorter than you thing" got to him bad.
But aint nobody like that worth my life:biggrin: or my heels.

Just wear the heels, lmao. If you were in those heels and I was in shoes, you'd be, what, 3 inches taller than me. I know wouldn't even care, although some smaller guys might.

Lool yeah I'll do just that. awh your cutee. I wish more guys thought like this uno :cute:
Although i do drift towards taller guys In the end i sure wouldn't mind at all having a bf slightly shorter than me. If he's okay with me, and we like each other what else matters?!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by UWS
I'm 5'3... If 5'7 is too short then I'm screwed

RIP.

Latest