Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need someone who is good at drawing Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I need someone to draw something rather well, this art as it may be difficult to do depending on how experienced they are.

Ok i have Dyspraxia or i would try to draw it myself, idk if this is against the rules either but i can't tell if it is or if this is in the wrong forum.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeathGuardElite)
    I need someone to draw something rather well, this art as it may be difficult to do depending on how experienced they are.

Ok i have Dyspraxia or i would try to draw it myself, idk if this is against the rules either but i can't tell if it is or if this is in the wrong forum.

What do you want drawing and what is it for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    What do you want drawing and what is it for?
    due to my desire to avoid a potential flame war could i PM you?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    due to my desire to avoid a potential flame war could i PM you?
    That suggests to me that it isn't something I want to draw so don't worry about it!

The more info you can provide in here the more people will get in touch about drawing for you. Even if you don't say what it is, just what it is for etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    That suggests to me that it isn't something I want to draw so don't worry about it!

The more info you can provide in here the more people will get in touch about drawing for you. Even if you don't say what it is, just what it is for etc.
    Well.....bugger it i guess if the flame war occurs i'll be able to report posts.
    I need someone to draw the design for a Fursuit, that's really it

ReputationRep:
    Is this work you're going to submit to your school that will count towards your grade because I don't think that's allowed ._.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Is this work you're going to submit to your school that will count towards your grade because I don't think that's allowed ._.
    shouldn't this sub-sub-forum not be in the hobbies and interests sub-forum then if that is the point of it?
    basically if that is the point of this sub-sub-forum it should be placed into a different sub-forum.

ReputationRep:
    shouldn't this sub-sub-forum not be in the hobbies and interests sub-forum then if that is the point of it?
    alright alright
    :ahhhhh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.