Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does he like me? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There's this guy at school who I'm mates with. But every so often, he hints that he may like me; let me explain... (I'm a guy and he's gay btw!)

There was this one time when I was walking behind his mates and his friend turned and saw me and whispered to him "There's your boyfriend". They thought I didn't hear, but I did.

One day, he sitting and chatting and then he suddenly whispers in my ears "I'm in love with you." And I look at him and say he's lying, but he looks me in the eye, without blinking, and says that he actually is. I didn't say anything back. Then, he suddenly walks off two minutes later and says that I was rude to him.

Another time, I'm asking him about his 'boyfriend' - He says to everyone that he has one, but doesn't show me who he is. When I asked for a pic, he took a pic of me and said I was his boyfriend. Later, I joked to him that if there's a guy he fancies, he should tell him. He then refers to me as the guy he likes, saying that "There's one guy I like, but he never replies to me." (Obvs, that's me!!)

One day, my status on WhatsApp was 'I Want You' and he messages me the same thing. Then, he keeps asking about who this person is that I like. I made out as if I liked a girl and he said that I wanted him to feel 'bad and sad becuase he is mad'. What does that mean?

He doesn't flirt with me often and we talk like normal mates. But every few weeks/months, he gives hints that he likes me! Wtf? Does he like me and if so, why won't he admit it?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he isn't sure you like him back and is waiting for you to show that you like him?
    Maybe he isn't sure of his feelings?

Are you interested in him at all? It might be worth just talking to him and finding out. There is no way of knowing otherwise!

ReputationRep:
    either he likes you, or hes lying about being gay. If you're adamant hes gay, then trust me he likes you!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.