The Student Room Group

Maths Edexcel Core 1

Hi, anyone who done the Edexcel Maths Core 1 paper in May/June 2015, I am just wondering is it hard or what sort of questions were on it if anyone knows or has any details about it
Original post by Amber2302
Hi, anyone who done the Edexcel Maths Core 1 paper in May/June 2015, I am just wondering is it hard or what sort of questions were on it if anyone knows or has any details about it

It was very similar to every other C1 paper there has ever been. Do a selection of recent papst paspers and you will be well prepared for your mock.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Amber2302

I wouldn't say it's extremely hard, but it's slightly tricky here and there, but nothing unusual. You have to be very CAREFUL to get good marks. Don't rush!!! Also to get good marks you need to be good with application with a lot of topics, I would recommend you to do the June 2014 and 2013 and it's kind of similar.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest