Junaid12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi. I am a AS level geography student and i was wondering if anyone has the case studys for the WJEC course. Our teachers said to research and learn them by ourselves and i could not find sufficient facts. If anyone has any case studys i would be really appreciative if i could have a look.
Thank you
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Junaid12)
Hi. I am a AS level geography student and i was wondering if anyone has the case studys for the WJEC course. Our teachers said to research and learn them by ourselves and i could not find sufficient facts. If anyone has any case studys i would be really appreciative if i could have a look.
Thank you
Hi, which topics are you studying?
Junaid12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Hi, which topics are you studying?
Thanks for the reply
At the moment I have done Ageing populations, climate change (El nino and L nina), evidence and effects for climate change, and coral reevs. I may have missed a few but i think thats all.
Thank you for the reply
username2088165
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks for the reply
At the moment I have done Ageing populations, climate change (El nino and L nina), evidence and effects for climate change, and coral reevs. I may have missed a few but i think thats all.
Thank you for the reply
Ah, I don't think I have any case studies for those unfortunately. I have case studies for flooding and tectonic hazards though
Junaid12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Ah, I don't think I have any case studies for those unfortunately. I have case studies for flooding and tectonic hazards though
Oh thanks for the reply anyway. I am going to do tectonic hazards later on in the year i think. But ill ask if that comes up.

Thanks for your time though
username2088165
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh thanks for the reply anyway. I am going to do tectonic hazards later on in the year i think. But ill ask if that comes up.

Thanks for your time though
You're welcome, hopefully I can help more later
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (189)
43.65%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.32%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.62%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
21.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.62%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.77%

Watched Threads