Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Women of tsr, important Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NamineChan98)
    Nope! I'm an independent woman

I'm a bit geeky, so yeah
    Yeah I wonder how you would react if a multi-millionaire came along and asked you out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rap11)
    Yeah I wonder how you would react if a multi-millionaire came along and asked you out.
    I wouldn't care!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NamineChan98)
    I wouldn't care!
    Sure you wouldn't. Keep telling yourself that.

ReputationRep:
    In before a load of girls says HELL NO but a man who is "Aspirational or successful" is attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    In before a load of girls says HELL NO but a man who is "Aspirational or successful" is attractive

It is why I can never understand women

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but he needs to be humble about it. If a guy is rich and brags about it all the time, then he can get lost!

ReputationRep:
    Depends....

ReputationRep:
    Only to the gold diggers who tend to be quite superficial and materialistic. Plenty of girls don't care about money.

No.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it can.

It doesn't even matter if a man is good looking. As you get older you realize it takes more then looks to build a good life. And there's nothing sexier then a provider.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, yet ANOTHER thread effortlessly generalising females. The attractive thing about money, cars, clothes, anything high-class is the work that went in to get the outcome. I don't give a damn if you're living in a flat above a cafe working as a secretary in a dead-end firm, or if you're still with your parents because jfc I get you pal living these days is HARD and its hard to get on your feet- as long as you're determined, a hard worker and a pleasant human being who I don't mind being naked with I can't see the issue and I know for a fact I'm not alone here. Ladies, gentlemen, anyone, keep going and stick with the people you met on your way up- you never know if you'll need them on your way down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Jesus Christ, yet ANOTHER thread effortlessly generalising females. The attractive thing about money, cars, clothes, anything high-class is the work that went in to get the outcome. I don't give a damn if you're living in a flat above a cafe working as a secretary in a dead-end firm, or if you're still with your parents because jfc I get you pal living these days is HARD and its hard to get on your feet- as long as you're determined, a hard worker and a pleasant human being who I don't mind being naked with I can't see the issue and I know for a fact I'm not alone here. Ladies, gentlemen, anyone, keep going and stick with the people you met on your way up- you never know if you'll need them on your way down

This thread is not generalising women, and money is one thing that women seek in a partner.
    You might not want a wealthy partner, but at least 70 percent of female tsr posters do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.