Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

De Montfort University Applicants/Offer Holders 2016 Entry Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    i'll be 20 tooand uni is filled with mature people anyway
    (Original post by Rated_r)
    Anyone for criminology? An how old is everyone going to be when they start first year? Ill be 20 and staying in halls bit nervous hope i wont be the oldest in my accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional for fashion design. But i am not sure yet if i will go because i am still deciding between there and birmingham city.
    Please anyone help!!😨😭
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done #IchoseDMU yet?

ReputationRep:
    Only the top 10 uni have some sort of impact yes it looks good to go to RG but the other unis are all equal league tables and rankings don't matter neither does RG since unis manipulate rankings you go to a Uni because you like the Uni not Because of where it's ranked or if it's a RG

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    Only the top 10 uni have some sort of impact yes it looks good to go to RG but the other unis are all equal league tables and rankings don't matter neither does RG since unis manipulate rankings you go to a Uni because you like the Uni not Because of where it's ranked or if it's a RG

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't know what you're talking about. Everyone wants to go to the best possible uni for their course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    You don't know what you're talking about. Everyone wants to go to the best possible uni for their course.
    Yeh and just because its a russel group doesnt automatically make it the best course for everything... Course i am doing dmu is one of if not the best. Because of the skills and experiences you get something other unis who are RG dont do.... You really ignorant to the fact a non RG uni can be better for certain courses than others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    Yeh and just because its a russel group doesnt automatically make it the best course for everything... Course i am doing dmu is one of if not the best. Because of the skills and experiences you get something other unis who are RG dont do.... You really ignorant to the fact a non RG uni can be better for certain courses than others.
    I didn't mention it being a RG uni, nor did I say it was the best course for everything. I don't know why you're putting words in my mouth. I said that everyone wants to go to the best uni for their course.
    What do you study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    I didn't mention it being a RG uni, nor did I say it was the best course for everything. I don't know why you're putting words in my mouth. I said that everyone wants to go to the best uni for their course.
    What do you study?
    Not studying it atm but will be audiology. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there are offer holder/applicant open days at DMU in the next few weeks/months?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annagrace1)
    Does anyone know if there are offer holder/applicant open days at DMU in the next few weeks/months?
    There's one in March

ReputationRep:
    Yes, there's one on the 19th March

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional to study PPE 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aishababyy)
    I got a conditional offer to study Health studies,
    does anyone have any information about student accommodation in DMU? I want a good one lool

I have an offer for health studies at DMU too. I know of a few accommodation places there as I have stayed over at a friends at Liberty. it's okay accommodation it just costs more than the student loan gives

ReputationRep:
    Just found my unconditional for Games Art Design on Track

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Excited. Would be great if we could make a facebook chat/group of people doing this course
    (Original post by lyzac)
    Just found my unconditional for Games Art Design on Track

ReputationRep:
    Just got my Conditional for Biomedical Science via UCAS extra after a drastic subject change XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCorpsCorporal)
    Just got my Conditional for Biomedical Science via UCAS extra after a drastic subject change XD
    Well Done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bami)
    Well Done

What are you planning to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCorpsCorporal)

What are you planning to do?
    Social work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bami)
    Social work
    Sounds good

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.