Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Applied in Jan 10 for computing (A.I.), no chance of getting interview? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I've just sent my application through UCAS (Jan 2016) for computing and Engineering. How much it would affect my application and chances of getting an interview?

Btw Internation student (Italy)

ReputationRep:
    I have applied close to the deadline as well and got my invitation to an interview just yesterday (also for computing). I think you should be fine as ling as your grades and personal statement are good enough

ReputationRep:
    Just got my interview invite for EEE but nothing about Computing yulija

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed that a lot of people are getting interview invites for EEE but not Computing right now.
    Maybe it is because some of the interview dates (such as 3rd of February) are the same for EEE and Computing and so you will be considered for the next one which is the 17/02. And taking that I have received mine 2 weeks before the actual interview, I would recommend you to wait until February before starting to worry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.