Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ask a black activist anything. AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bardnnyc)
    How did I entice you with Caitlyn Bruce jenner's name? Are you the only user of TSR. You lot are very confused. I'm not same gender with you, whatever your 'cisgender, agender, transgender etc meant. Bruce Jenner needs a shrink to format his CNS. Shim needs serious therapy.

Pls MJ was white. Stop disrespecting him.
    Why do you keep saying mj was white, pretty sure If you did a DNA test it would tell you differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Thanks for the mention

But I feel slightly guilty now cause I'd always imagine you were a girl

If it makes any consolation though I thought you'd be pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She is a boy not a girl.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How did I entice you with Caitlyn Bruce jenner's name? Are you the only user of TSR. You lot are very confused. I'm not same gender with you, whatever your 'cisgender, agender, transgender etc meant. Bruce Jenner needs a shrink to format his CNS. Shim needs serious therapy.

Pls MJ was white. Stop disrespecting him.
    Oh yeah, and he was born black; he bleached his skin

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She is a boy not a girl.
    I know that now. Might help if you actually read what we were saying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why do you keep saying mj was white, pretty sure If you did a DNA test it would tell you differently.

Try the DNA on Bruce Jenner. The result will shock you. I guess you wouldn't want to meet shim in a toilet. I wouldn't wanna see shim in there either.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Try the DNA on Bruce Jenner. The result will shock you. I guess you wouldn't want to meet shim in a toilet. I wouldn't wanna see shim in there either.
    Yeah yeah, we know she used to be a dude. Come back when you can be bothered to utilise any more brain cells than the ones that are required to mash buttons on a keyboard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know that now. Might help if you actually read what we were saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Stop patronising shim and don't call him pretty. She is a beautiful boy. Maybe if you change your name to Andy69, she might accept your pm.

ReputationRep:
    Lmaooooooooooo. Kayy there.

I know you're just being silly but Dna test would show male. Nvm prob not.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Stop patronising shim and don't call him pretty. She is a beautiful boy. Maybe if you change your name to Andy69, she might accept your pm.
    Two questions:
    1; What are you on?
    2; Where can I get some of that stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, and he was born black; he bleached his skin

Posted from TSR Mobile

He did not bleach his skin. He altered his melanin same way confused and disorientated people like mr Bruce Jenner tampered with their testosterone, sliced their vocal cords, banished a few facial hairs to look like Frankenstein females. They ain't women.

ReputationRep:
    Two questions:
    1; What are you on?
    2; Where can I get some of that stuff?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ask your friend. Where is shim btw. Wearing his G string? Ivybridge, come out here sweetie. Andy69 is missing ya.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He did not bleach his skin. He altered his melanin same way confused and disorientated people like mr Bruce Jenner tampered with their testosterone, sliced their vocal cords, banished a few facial hairs to look like Frankenstein females. They ain't women.
    Just a quick copy and paste from Wikipedia:

According to Jackson biographer*J. Randy Taraborrelli, Jackson began making his nose smaller around the same time his skin became gradually lighter, and he was using the over-the-counter skin-bleaching cream called Porcelana to achieve the lighter skin.*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick copy and paste from Wikipedia:

According to Jackson biographer*J. Randy Taraborrelli, Jackson began making his nose smaller around the same time his skin became gradually lighter, and he was using the over-the-counter skin-bleaching cream called Porcelana to achieve the lighter skin.*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't deny him. He was White, same as you. He might have been born black but he died white.
    MJ was a white man. Don't let people see this and call you racist. MJ identified as a white dude. He felt white and he was white just before he died. You guys should accept him. There's nothing to be ashamed of.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Don't deny him. He was White, same as you. He might have been born black but he died white.
    MJ was a white man. Don't let people see this and call you racist. MJ identified as a white dude. He felt white and he was white just before he died. You guys should accept him. There's nothing to be ashamed of.
    :facepalm:

I can't whether you're trolling or not tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Actually, no they don't? Every rapper cannot go a line without using the word. Every black person I know uses the word.

I didn't even say half of what you said in the first part.
    lmao u dont get to speak for all black people just because you know some. your comment about rappers is even more ignorant

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

I can't whether you're trolling or not tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you agree that MJ was white. He was whiter than you m8. He chose to be white and you should accept his decision and stop this silly argument about race not been a social construct. That is nonsense.

I can choose to be Chinese if I want to. A few slit and sutures here and there especially around my big brown eyes would give me a slit 4am sleepy eyes., then chop off two third of my Mandingo mutombo and I'm done. If I chose to, I would do it but I love mi black skin and would never clip my ******.

Where's ivybridge though? Hope he hasn't gone to another thread to stalk and argue about gays, homos, trans and bis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    "Like you lgbters think" - not sure the relevance of the LGBTQIA community here. Oh... that's kind of because there is none.

Black people kill black people, white people kill white people. But America has an issue with non-black law enforcement officers killing black members of society unnecessarily.
    Not really. You want to look at Black Lives Matter? Every single black person they hold up for their campaign of "poh-leese brutality". Look at Justice-4-Jamar, for example. He beat up his girlfriend, or someone's girlfriend; assaulted the paramedics who attempted to treat her, and then attempted to seize a policeman's gun.

But a ten year old witness will try and tell you that poor old Jamar was handcuffed and shot in the head, "execution style". The two policemen had clean records until this point.

I will reiterate: America has a black on black gun crime problem, linked greatly to gang violence.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Do you agree that MJ was white. He was whiter than you m8. He chose to be white and you should accept his decision and stop this silly argument about race not been a social construct. That is nonsense.

I can choose to be Chinese if I want to. A few slit and sutures here and there especially around my big brown eyes would give me a slit 4am sleepy eyes., then chop off one third of my Mandingo mutombo and I'm done. If I chose to, I would do it but I love mi black skin and would never clip my ******.

Where's ivybridge though? Hope he hasn't gone to another thread to stalk and argue about gays, homos, trans and bis?
    Body modifications do not change your race, your race is more to do with your family tree and genetics.

If you're this accepting over people "changing their race" then I can't understand why you're not accepting of the LBGT gang

He's probably gone to school/college or given up on you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Body modifications do not change your race, your race is more to do with your family tree and genetics.

If you're this accepting over people "changing their race" then I can't understand why you're not accepting of the LBGT gang

He's probably gone to school/college or given up on you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Given up on me??? What have I done? He hasn't gone to school/college. He was on the bathroom changing his man nappies.

LGBT people are my friends. I got love for all of them. All those that came out and those about to come out. I would hail you too once you decide to come out.You are all beautiful people. I got mad love for two juicy ladies licking the hell out of each other, but I'm freaked out when I see two dudes holding hands. It's not my fault. I can't force myself to accept that.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Given up on me??? What have I done?
    Being ignorant is the phrase I'd use

He hasn't gone to school/college. He was on the bathroom changing his man nappies.
    Flipping to insults yet again I see...

LGBT people are my friends. I got love for all of them. All those that came out and those about to come out. I would hail you too once you decide to come out.You are all beautiful people. I got mad love for two juicy ladies licking the hell out of each other, but I'm freaked out when I see two dudes holding hands. It's not my fault. I can't force myself to accept that.
    Right...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.