(Original post by jamesthehustler)
    red steel on wii
    burnout 3 was rather underrated
    red steel was the bomb!! first game i had on wii

never played burnout 3 but i lloved burnout paradise on xbox 360

ReputationRep:
    timesplitters - my first shooter game

ReputationRep:
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on PS2 is my all time favourite. It's a little different from the movie, in that there are sand creatures, rather than just reversing time, and there's no Tasmina, I think her name was.

I do like the third one too, (The Two Thrones), but the second got all dark and angsty and scary.

ReputationRep:
    Who remembers ininga

ReputationRep:
    Deus ex human revolution and Rage were bargains i bought for my ps3 but a very underrated game has to be Might and Magic 6 on PC. That game was fun and scary in my childhood and is a game that takes time to finish. Would recommend even if graphics are outdated.

ReputationRep:
    Papa's Pizzeria no jk
    that game was/is/will always be up there with the rest

ReputationRep:
    Posted it before on this site, and I will post it again:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leafcannon)
    Posted it before on this site, and I will post it again:

YESYESYESYES! Love that game so much. Story is amazing. I have preordered the new one but it probably wont be as good (Well Im certain it won't) but it would be virtually impossible for them to make it better, that was like a perfect game. Just as long the new one isn't like the unova mystery dungeon we should be good.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The original Deus Ex

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shadow the Hedgehog. Come at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    timesplitters - my first shooter game

**** yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    **** yeah
    such an awesome series and so much content, especially with future perfect with all those fun challenges xD

ReputationRep:
    Hitman: Codename 47. Raw old school game. Ahead of its time. Original, different. Brought much joy to my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    YESYESYESYES! Love that game so much. Story is amazing. I have preordered the new one but it probably wont be as good (Well Im certain it won't) but it would be virtually impossible for them to make it better, that was like a perfect game. Just as long the new one isn't like the unova mystery dungeon we should be good.
    I've actually seen quite a bit of gameplay, and it definitely kinda flows more similarly with Sky (even though it has Gates graphics).

Oh yeah, and apparently it's hard as hell.

Proof (Battle starts at 4:09, MASSIVE Spoiler Alert)
    Spoiler:
    Show

And you thought Dialga was bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    such an awesome series and so much content, especially with future perfect with all those fun challenges xD
    Yes future perfect was awesome!!! and all the characters you can play as - loved Jo-Beth in that zombie mansion level (the girl that kicked you in the balls bc she thought you were a zombieX'D)
    loved the cut scenes too
    UGH it was so cool
    trying to find an ISO for my PS2 emulator and hopefully play it again because I need to relive all of that :daydreaming:
    too underrated!

ReputationRep:
    Is Bully underrated?

found it pretty awesome! esp running into the girl dorm building and trying not to get caught

ReputationRep:
    This is a pretty old game but I remember playing Black and white 2 and it was awesome!

ReputationRep:

Drakengard 1 on the PS2. I loved this game so much. The core combat was a little repetitive, but everything else was awesome. The story, the themes, the characters, the aesthetic, the voice acting, the shear bizarre creativity and one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a game. I think it was also the first game published by Square Enix. If any of you have played Nier, it's actually a sequel to one of Drakengard's endings.

ReputationRep:
    Mafia II

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE EPIC Panda)
    Shadow the Hedgehog. Come at me
    I actually loved this game. I don't even think it's a bad game today, just a little edgy at times.

(Original post by Reue)
    One of the first game I played online, alot.
    The Delta Force 1 demo on PC was the first thing I ever played

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.