Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the best, most underrated game you have ever played? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Also there is a random unfinished game I played once called Path of shadows which was alright. It was made by some portugese students while at uni but they only made like 2 or 3levels of the game but you can download and play what they made - it was pretty decent i mean it looked like it could of genuinely been a game you'd see in a shop.

ReputationRep:
    Binary Domain

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Medal of Honor: allied assault! It was an awesome game and great multiplayer! However after a tiff with EA half the team left and formed.... yes you guessed it... Call Of Duty! In fact I swear the first Call of Duty used many of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault's resources.... many people also claim COD's Stalingrad scene was the origional brutal scene in video games, but it was nothing compared to Omaha beach in the former! Actually many of Allied Assault's maps, especially the multiplayer ones, drew their main influence from Saving Private Ryan....

After that Command and Conquer 3... great game vastly over shadowed by Starcraft II for no other reason than Starcrafts hype, I actually think C&C 3 plays much better!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Remember Me.

ReputationRep:
    timesplitters

ReputationRep:
    Euro Truck 2.

ReputationRep:
    The Simpsons Hit and Run on PS2

ReputationRep:
    It may be a bit more mainstream now but Rocket League
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    A PS1 game called Aladdin Nasira's Revenge was underrated imo. At the time I thought it had amazing graphics. :yep: However I enjoyed it and it was a chanllenging game. Might go back and play it again for nostalgia (even though my version was Dutch).

ReputationRep:
    In my first post I neglected to mention Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. Seems to get some flack for being derivative of Abe's Odyssey but eh, still seemed pretty awesome to me

ReputationRep:
    TY The Tasmanian Tiger
    Richard Burns Rally
    Red Steel 2
    Hitman Absolution
    Pro Evo 2008 on Wii

All quality games

ReputationRep:
    Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force. Nice old school first person shooter. I'm getting nostalgic looking at screenshots on google images.

ReputationRep:
    If you can find it ONI for PC or PS2 is really really good a strong story with some great fighting mechanics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    If you can find it ONI for PC or PS2 is really really good a strong story with some great fighting mechanics
    They're the same people that made Shadow of the Collossus right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    red steel on wii
    Red steel 2 is better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    They're the same people that made Shadow of the Collossus right?
    I don't know Ubisoft (although take 2 now own the rights) right?

ReputationRep:
    Okami on the wii

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Squash
    Spoiler:
    Show
    by a clear lightyear

ReputationRep:
    SSX3

ReputationRep:
    Disney Princess Runway Models :ashamed2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.