Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream about purple dragon eggs, and that the mother dragon had left me to protect them.

But I think I died somehow

Then I woke up

How can I choose? I have some pretty weird dreams.

Imperion :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I've genuinely had a few dreams within dreams- like inception. It's seriously weird when you wake up from the second level and you're still not awake. I also knew I was dreaming within the dream.

I thought my dream had actually happened, realising like 15 minutes later it was a dream and I haven't failed in life.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt that a large eagle circled the room three times, and then got into bed with me and took all the blankets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I dreamt that a large eagle circled the room three times, and then got into bed with me and took all the blankets.
    Bruh! :lolwut: I have a phobia of eagles I swear, I'd end up making KFC outta that critter if it tried to snuggle with me in bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NextGenLeader)
    The girl in a red dress
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    Bruh! :lolwut: I have a phobia of eagles I swear, I'd end up making KFC outta that critter if it tried to snuggle with me in bed
    If you weren't lucid dreaming you'd be in trouble

Lately I have been dreaming about the most boring stuff, like just sitting in class, doing work etc. My nightmares consist of me getting bad grades, and I wake up and start crying from joy that it was just a dream...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My life smh

ReputationRep:
    my brother turned into a pony and fell into a giant hole generated by an earthquake in order to save the rest of the human race

I woke up crying rivers X'D

ReputationRep:
    I've had the same nightmare since I was about 6 or 7. Last time it occurred was probably about 6 months ago.

It starts off that I'm in the bath just relaxing and after about 30 seconds the ceiling collapses and a massive jellyfish, twice the size of me falls and lands on me
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I've had so many weird dreams, I couldn't choose just one as the weirdest

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that my family were giant spiders.....
    • Welcome Squad

The ones that visualise my worries :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream the other night I was a mince pie tester.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I was Niall from 1D and that myself and Harry Styles were on roof top meeting fans but all the fans were plants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    I had a dream that my family were giant spiders.....
    Was your father....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The daddy long legs :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I had a dream that I was Niall from 1D and that myself and Harry Styles were on roof too fretting fans but all the fans were plants
    What kind of plants lmao!

I'd rather be zayn :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    I've had the same nightmare since I was about 6 or 7. Last time it occurred was probably about 6 months ago.

It starts off that I'm in the bath just relaxing and after about 30 seconds the ceiling collapses and a massive jellyfish, twice the size of me falls and lands on me
    Kinda reminds me of the last scene in the movie 7 pounds with Will Smith

ReputationRep:
    Iknow, I dream a lot ... last night was of an ancient roman cottage, was inruins by the looks outside , but in the interior, another story…Itwas on structure in the middle of the sea...looked like this where I could seea beach out of the window, western horse riders, shining white alpacas andunicorns also present ... I better write books about these ideas sea wasthis colour andsand like this .. wait no , I have foundalmost an exact image of my view , lucky me I getreally vivid dreams, and am a lucid dreamer ...
    I dreamed I went camping with my buddy Griffallo , and with his 17 friends, I was merely kidnapped , but upon recall , I really enjoyed it
    17 of us in a tiny tent in Irish countryside , playing cards all night , about 8 of the guys left to go for a walk, then it got competitive , played speed 'till dawn fell asleep on top of each other, we all woke up twitching , making card dealing movements, I woke up from my actual sleep like that, I kind of act it out , I dread to think what my family saw when it was tent antic phase
    I also dreamed I had a long lost brother, he was blonde and red faced, I remember waking up shouting names of biscuits and acting to pat this young lads head ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what's wrong with me?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.