The Student Room Group

gcse revision

Hello everyone, i am trying to figure out when to start my revision and how long to revise per day. I am currently taking 11 subjects which are maths english lang and lit, triple science business electronics computer science general studies and further maths..
just start now if u are in year 11
Original post by YufiMiah
Hello everyone, i am trying to figure out when to start my revision and how long to revise per day. I am currently taking 11 subjects which are maths english lang and lit, triple science business electronics computer science general studies and further maths..

Don't worry; I'm in Year 11 and am planning on starting my revision on Monday. The majority of my friends haven't started revising yet either :smile: If you are struggling with working out how long to revise per day, it would probably be best to create a revision timetable. There's this amazing website where you can do so, along with creating revision resources. It's called GetRevising :smile: Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by KirstyBishop
Don't worry; I'm in Year 11 and am planning on starting my revision on Monday. The majority of my friends haven't started revising yet either :smile: If you are struggling with working out how long to revise per day, it would probably be best to create a revision timetable. There's this amazing website where you can do so, along with creating revision resources. It's called GetRevising :smile: Hope this helps :smile:[/QUOT

Thank You, It really helped :smile: Good luck in your Gcses :smile:
[QUOTE=Thank You, It really helped :) Good luck in your Gcses [excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace]

No problem. And, thank you; you too!! :smile:
u should be starting now as u have many difficult subjects... so just start don't wait until the end like I DID (and it was so bad)
Reply 6
the sooner the better really

Quick Reply

Latest