YufiMiah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everyone, i am trying to figure out when to start my revision and how long to revise per day. I am currently taking 11 subjects which are maths english lang and lit, triple science business electronics computer science general studies and further maths..
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
just start now if u are in year 11
KirstyBishop
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by YufiMiah)
Hello everyone, i am trying to figure out when to start my revision and how long to revise per day. I am currently taking 11 subjects which are maths english lang and lit, triple science business electronics computer science general studies and further maths..
Don't worry; I'm in Year 11 and am planning on starting my revision on Monday. The majority of my friends haven't started revising yet either If you are struggling with working out how long to revise per day, it would probably be best to create a revision timetable. There's this amazing website where you can do so, along with creating revision resources. It's called GetRevising Hope this helps
YufiMiah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
[QUOTE=KirstyBishop;62072507]Don't worry; I'm in Year 11 and am planning on starting my revision on Monday. The majority of my friends haven't started revising yet either If you are struggling with working out how long to revise per day, it would probably be best to create a revision timetable. There's this amazing website where you can do so, along with creating revision resources. It's called GetRevising Hope this helps [/QUOT

Thank You, It really helped Good luck in your Gcses
KirstyBishop
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=Thank You, It really helped Good luck in your Gcses [/QUOTE]

No problem. And, thank you; you too!!
fatima1998
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
u should be starting now as u have many difficult subjects... so just start don't wait until the end like I DID (and it was so bad)
...imrah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
the sooner the better really
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (72)
27.69%
No - I have already returned home (29)
11.15%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.77%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.77%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.62%

Watched Threads